The Cove has Iron Horse...and a lot more...

Nov. 5, 2006, 4:42 p.m.

the issue was the perceived (or not) lack of support through a big box store…at least thats how I looked at it. Good to see them in a LBS.

Was it fact or fiction ? From what I hear SC just wasnt like a real bike store

So whats up with what seemed to be an exclusive deal between Sportcheck and Iron Horse ??

Nov. 5, 2006, 4:54 p.m.

funny, IH has been popular here in the states for awhile now. their bikes are great, I mean they won dual world championships (men's and women's) this year, so they're pretty serious bikes. the new sunday team looks amazing.

Nov. 5, 2006, 5:09 p.m.

well they seemed to have an exclusive with Sportchek ,which is the forzani group which has probably 40% of the market when it comes to all sports equipment .Most all of the sportschek bikes were LOWEST end bikes that would be ridden twice a year and chucked in the garage with all the other shit that peopel don't need .But I assume it would mean IH didnt need a canadian organization to distribute to dealers,just deal with one BIG retailer in a huge country with hardly any people … a cheaper way to do business?

Nov. 5, 2006, 9:29 p.m.

I am super happy to see IH in canada. (other than at SC)

Is cove still going to be selling Kona? I heard a story that Cove was in some serious shit with Kona over some $$. So is Cove selling IH something that they are doing to get IH on the shore or are they going to be selling IH because Kona wont be dealing with Cove anymore and they need another line in the shop?

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Nov. 13, 2006, 7:35 p.m.

i dont know if they are still selling kona as now that i think of it there arnt alot of konas left in the shop but there were still quite a few

brokezors

Nov. 26, 2006, 4:19 p.m.

i dont know if they are still selling kona as now that i think of it there arnt alot of konas left in the shop but there were still quite a few

Yo,
The Cove continues its strong relationship with Kona for 2007 and remains its biggest BC dealer, we have already recieved most of the 07 bikes are will see all of them by Christmas! 2006 Kona's are becoming rare, we have two Stinkys left with a handful of other All Mountain and Cross Country models left. Call for availability and our current sick prices. 604 929 2222

Cove Bike Shop

www.covebike.com
North Vancouver 604-929-2222

Nov. 28, 2006, 12:30 a.m.

Would any one happen to know the Iron Horse 7.7 MSRP? Pretty Please

In Session