The Cove has Iron Horse...and a lot more...

Nov. 2, 2006, 4:19 p.m.

Canada's original freeride shop is now Canada's first Iron Horse bike dealer!
Featuring the recently crowned double world champion downhill bike 'The Sunday' the Cove is proud to deliver the complete line of DW link bikes. Come down to the Cove and check out what the hype is all about from the 8"Travel Sunday, 7"Travel 7Point7 and the 5" Travel all mountain king the Mk3. www.ironhorsebikes.com

For a limited time the Cove is proud to offer 'Madness' prices on all 2006 Iron Horse Bikes and frames, Friday December 1st is our legendary Midnight Madness sale and to celebrate we are offering crazy deals on all Sunday's, 7 point series and MKIII's. Call for current prices: 604 929 2222.

Sunday frames IN STOCK NOW!!! Includes DT 440 rear hub and Thomson post. Limited edition White and Red US made frames! Call for details and current prices: 604 929 2222

Kranked 6 - The Cove is the first shop on the shore to get the latest Bjorn flick. Get down here and grab one….

2007 XTR - Yet another first, we just got our hands on a full groupo and all I can say is wow. Lighter, sexier and oh so smooth, this stuff has to be seen to be believed.

2007 Rockshox- Totem, Lyric, Argyle, Pike, Revelation- All in stock now!!!
This upcomming year is a big one and current leading fork manufacturer has turned the industry upside down with its progression in freeride and All Mountain forks.

Cove Frame Sale- Our annual factory direct sale is on! Last years colours, demo bikes, and over stocked inventory is all priced to ride. Call or get down here to check out hot the deals.

Can you smell a sale? Well, we can and its not far off…Check back for teasers, its going to be a BIG ONE.

Covebike.com

www.covebike.com
North Vancouver 604-929-2222

Nov. 2, 2006, 5:27 p.m.

Cove Frame Sale- Our annual factory direct sale is on! Last years colours, demo bikes, and over stocked inventory is all priced to ride. Call or get down here to check out hot the deals.

Would someone living in another city be able to get their hands on one of these? I live in Calgary, so would I deal with my local dealer (The Bike Shop), or deal straight through you? FWIW I'm looking for a 19.5" Hustler. Thank-you very much.

Nov. 2, 2006, 5:58 p.m.

Canada's original freeride shop is now Canada's first Iron Horse bike dealer!
Featuring the recently crowned double world champion downhill bike 'The Sunday' the Cove is proud to deliver the complete line of DW link bikes. Come down to the Cove and check out what the hype is all about from the 8"Travel Sunday, 7"Travel 7Point7 and the 5" Travel all mountain king the Mk3. www.ironhorsebikes.com

Can I get a Hell YEAH!!!!???

Good job Cove Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rave: :woot:

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Nov. 2, 2006, 6:53 p.m.

nice to see iron horse expanding out of sport chek

JDM POWER!

Nov. 2, 2006, 9:30 p.m.

Im killer stoked on the Iron Horse deal. That is so huge for the shore. Im pretty stoked about the 7point7.

Nov. 2, 2006, 10:29 p.m.

Alrite, the best shop around just got a whole lot better ! Nice to see some serious things coming from iron horse. Way to go !

Nov. 2, 2006, 10:39 p.m.

Its amusing to me how times have changed. 3 years ago when I bought my SGS, I was pretty much laughed at by a lot of the folks in the mountain bike world. Shop's owners included. When the Sunday first came out, it was branded by a lot of the people in the sport as a Sport Chek $4000 dollar piece of crap just because of where it was sold. Now they are going to be available through your LBS, they seem to be the bike to have by all the kids. I am not knocking the bikes at all, just the way people think.

Good job Cove. I wish you well with the brand! Now I wonder what is going to happen with SC and their "special order" program?

Nov. 3, 2006, 6:11 a.m.

Would someone living in another city be able to get their hands on one of these? I live in Calgary, so would I deal with my local dealer (The Bike Shop), or deal straight through you? FWIW I'm looking for a 19.5" Hustler. Thank-you very much.

It sounds like giving them a call would be the best strategy here.

Toll Free 1 877 929 COVE (2683)

Nov. 3, 2006, 8:39 a.m.

It's funny that all of a sudden Iron Horse has credibilty now that it is not just carried by a "big box" store. I'm sure The Cove will end up stealing all the high end sales from Sport Chek. Not that they sold very many high end bikes anyways, they rely on the lower end mass market.

Nov. 3, 2006, 8:54 a.m.

Iron Horse bikes are great from what I hear, the issue was the perceived (or not) lack of support through a big box store…at least thats how I looked at it. Good to see them in a LBS.

Nov. 3, 2006, 9 a.m.

^ agreed

Anyone know the warranty on the Sunday frame?

Nov. 3, 2006, 8:03 p.m.

It's funny that all of a sudden Iron Horse has credibilty now that it is not just carried by a "big box" store. I'm sure The Cove will end up stealing all the high end sales from Sport Chek. Not that they sold very many high end bikes anyways, they rely on the lower end mass market.

I'm sure winning the world championships had a little to do with it….

But I hear ya, its funny how it turns around. Burn on SportChek!

Nov. 3, 2006, 8:26 p.m.

Iron Horse's upper echelon bikes I have always liked, no matter where they were carried. For me, the fact that Cove is carrying them is just the icing on the cake.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Nov. 4, 2006, 10:52 a.m.

As mentioned above, they are only dealing with the higher end bikes.

Good move Iron Horse and Cove.

What a year for the bike enthusiasts on the Shore. Marz, Magura and Iron Horse are right in our back yard. Now if only Fox could get their head out of their ass and set up shop……

Nov. 4, 2006, 1:51 p.m.

nice to see iron horse expanding out of sport chek

YEAH… LOL

"Jumps aren't dangerous by themselves… confidence, now thats dangerous"