The Cove adds a NEW store....

Feb. 6, 2007, 1:04 p.m.

LMAO!!!!!

he is the land baron of the cove - well panorama drive fer sure……

Feb. 6, 2007, 5:48 p.m.

How about one on Commercial Dr.?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 8, 2007, noon

How about one on Commercial Dr.?

ok then, Main St.? (Van)

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 8, 2007, 2:53 p.m.

really Smoke? who's doing that? isn't it a bit redundant seeing as Cove Canoe is pretty established?

Not if that's who's going in there…

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018

Feb. 8, 2007, 2:57 p.m.

ok! takes me a while - the grey matter is dodgy sometimes. interesting.

Feb. 14, 2007, 10:34 p.m.

Will you guys have some sort of shuttle truck going up seymour once in a while.. Like the huckwagon ? What a killer location though !

Feb. 15, 2007, 12:08 a.m.

Good idea. Cove should do that with the big green cani-bus.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 15, 2007, 7:20 a.m.

I would like to say ,that i'm not a Local, but I'm GLAD to see that the original Cove is staying put ,and that they are expanding to a location closer to the trails. I visit Vancouver atleast 1 time a year. I make a big point to visit the COVE and the bike shop.As you can tell by my screen name I ride a Cove G-spot and have for the last 5 years. This year I'm bringing friends along to experiance the SHORE, and plan on showing them the Famous Deep Cove Bike Shop. My wife will be their tour guide of the city as she is from Vancouver,that is why we visit every year.Again I'm always looking forward to visiting and riding in the Great White North.I hope to meet alot of you on future visits, and by the way ,compared to the vast majority of you I'm not a good rider ( do not do super skinnies and high one either)., but still like to ride alot of the stuff out there!!!. I have ridden with Smoke a couple of time as he was my guide to the shore and his company.Keep up the hucking and se you this Summer.

Giver

Feb. 15, 2007, 11 a.m.

whats the point of having two stores in the same General area? are you not just splitting your costermers in half? you will have half the people coming into your store and twice the rent to pay? does not make sence, unless you are planing on getting rid of one of the stores you already have.

…wyper…

Feb. 15, 2007, 12:26 p.m.

Will you guys have some sort of shuttle truck going up seymour once in a while.. Like the huckwagon ? What a killer location though !

They should start a club or something, like a Cove club, and you'd pay $50 annually and get a bunch of shuttle days in the green bus

do they even sell stuff at the old shop anymore? The last time I went in there it was a ghost town

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Feb. 15, 2007, 1:11 p.m.

whats the point of having two stores in the same General area? are you not just splitting your costermers in half? you will have half the people coming into your store and twice the rent to pay? does not make sence, unless you are planing on getting rid of one of the stores you already have.

The old store isn't the same anymore. The storefront is really small and has very little in it. Most of the store is a warehouse for Cove Bikes. It is also the office for Cove Factory Racing.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 15, 2007, 1:32 p.m.

Great…now I can get attitude and bad service at 3 locations.

My dog Rules! He rides more stunts than U!

Feb. 15, 2007, 2:53 p.m.

Great…now I can get attitude and bad service at 3 locations.

that made me laugh

Feb. 16, 2007, 9:52 a.m.

Couldn't have picked a better location, IMO it's long overdue. Throw in a coffee bar like JH and you'll have a prime pre/post ride destination.

Screw that… Get a liquor liscense serve beer at the shop… then it would be the ULTIMATE pre and post ride stop… not to mention the mark up. shop techs would probably just get wasted all day though, maybe not such a good idea.

Regulatin' since 1983

"Mount up"

Feb. 16, 2007, 3:20 p.m.

^that is a LARGE idea. I can picture it now. The storys…

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints