Post your trail dog to win - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Feb. 3, 2011, 7:59 p.m.

Cool contest. Rosie hopes to enter again next year.

Does the Bicycle Cafe sell Cycle Dog collars and leashes???

Feb. 3, 2011, 8:24 p.m.

Some really great photos, so I'm honored to win "Best XC". I guess my caption was a bit cryptic, as I'm actually a guy and the picture is of my riding partners including the blue heeler AND my awesome lady Sasha.

Her avatar would more likely read "Eat Organic Vegetables, Ride Bikes", and not "Eat Pizza, Ride Bikes" !

Feb. 3, 2011, 9:09 p.m.

Cool contest. Rosie hopes to enter again next year.

Does the Bicycle Cafe sell Cycle Dog collars and leashes???

Good luck next year! I can't believe Cycle Dog was even able to narrow down such an amazing field to the winners! So many great shots.
Yes we do carry Cycle Dog leashes and collars because we are dog owners and love the product for riding with our dogs, as well as the environmental aspect of recycling tubes!

www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops
250-828- BIKE (2453)

Feb. 3, 2011, 10:17 p.m.

I hereby nominate Tom and Sasha for an honourable mention.

flickr

Feb. 4, 2011, 1:08 p.m.

Congratulations to all of the winners. At Cycle Dog we build our product with your trail dog in mind. Our recycled bike tube construction is good for the environment and it won't retain any water or smells. Our patented Latch-Lock buckle is strength tested over 500lbs and the Pup Top bottle opener leash attachment redefines Man's Best Friend.

Stay up to date on our ever evolving product line and up coming contests by checking in at www.cycledog.com and by following us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cycledogproducts.