Norco John Henry is looking for enthusiastic, fun loving, fit and adventurous mountain biker to join our Ambassador team for 2017.

What is an Ambassador?
An Ambassador is a rider, based on the north shore preferably with very good knowledge of the trail networks on the north shore who is active on social media. An ambassador is a friendly, outgoing adventurous person who is willing to try new product, meet new people, support the shop when necessary, promote the brand on various social media outlets and take part in shop rides and events

What do I get?
As an Ambassador you will be entitled to invoice pricing (factory cost) on 1 new 2017 Norco bike and two parts and accessory orders during the year. A Norco John Henry Jersey, priority servicing and tuning, discounted servicing, use of gopro and other accessories, plus the opportunity to test prototypes and give feedback.

What do I have to do?
Represent the shop and the brand at all assigned events and races, promote the shop and its products to fellow riders social media and through direct interaction. Take part in events, demo days, VIP nights and group rides.

How do I apply?
Simple, send a general cycling resume to [email protected] including all of your personal and professional experience, if you have a portfolio of social media cycling posts/videos please include them.

If you have any questions or queries you can send them to the same e-mail address.

We currently have 1 open spot on our team.