Cove Shocker At Interbike

Sept. 28, 2012, 1:50 p.m.

Is Cove the shop at the bottom of Fromme on the main highway where they were doing some
major street work in front of it a few months back? If so those guys were great. Had one
guy from Hawaii worked there was totally cool. Treated me like Oahana.

If it is the same guy I am thinking of he does an excellent job working on my bike and is super friendly. Chaz and Sasha have been great to deal with as well, the one and only time I had an issue with some work done I mentioned it to Sasha and he took care of me.

Sept. 28, 2012, 3:20 p.m.

If it is the same guy I am thinking of he does an excellent job working on my bike and is super friendly. Chaz and Sasha have been great to deal with as well, the one and only time I had an issue with some work done I mentioned it to Sasha and he took care of me.

You are talking about Jordan, he runs the Service Department at Cove.

PS. I loved the rant, hit the nail on the head….

(sorry Matt, couldn't help myself, gotta support the brotherhood)

Sept. 28, 2012, 6:32 p.m.

Shocker with Rainbow Decals

What a solid looking bicycle

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

Sept. 28, 2012, 6:35 p.m.

Chaz gets it, but you can't always find good help these days.
I remember going in there looking for something and the "sales" lady said Nope and ushered me on my way.
Chaz overheard this and hooked me up with something he had in stock that did the same job. I left as a happy customer. I'm still happy with his suggested substitute.
That's the difference between a newbie sales rep and someone who runs a successful retail outlet.

Sept. 29, 2012, 1:16 a.m.

Cove is by far the best shop I have gone to. Chaz , Sasha , Jordan , Simon , Stewie , all of the guys there are super solid and constantly help me out when I need something right away. They hook me up all the time and are just a pleasure to be around. I spend hours in there sometimes just shootin the shit with them. I have never gotten service as good anywhere else , that's why I kept going back , now I'm a regular. Call me a fan boy , i don't give a shit. Cove rocks !!!!

Sept. 29, 2012, 10:27 p.m.

Still riding my Cove Peeler after all these years. That bike is built to last.
It might be a little heavy but I just get to the top of the mountain and point it.

Cove shop has been around from the beginning. You gotta respect the pioneers of the sport.

Sept. 29, 2012, 11:13 p.m.

cove has been great. the first and only time I went there was last month. I bought a set of SLX brakes they gave me a break on it too! the shop I live closest to however doesn't even care if I come back or not. Anytime im in North Van, I will stop by cove even if its for some lube.

Sept. 30, 2012, 8:07 a.m.

There is to much love going on here. What happened to all the angry Cove haters?

only 35 but still beat the 30-39 BC cup Champion 4 out of 6 races

Sept. 30, 2012, 8:22 a.m.

There is to much love going on here. What happened to all the angry Cove haters?

They are aware of Cove's legendary on-line presence and understand that this rant is actually regarding Interbike 2003 ;)

treezz
wow you are a ass

Oct. 25, 2012, 8:40 a.m.

Ive got it!! Holy F I'm a genius! Cove should put out a 6" trip 29er and get in touch with it the sixty-niner!

I'm really not trying to be a dick here, but English is not your first language, is it?
Or a really good spambot?

I truly have no idea what you're saying with this.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Oct. 25, 2012, 8:53 a.m.

Must be a spambot because that's what I said with proper engrish.

Oct. 25, 2012, 9:14 a.m.

The spambot has been evaporated…