Bicycle Cafe Team and Sun Peaks Bike Camps!

June 20, 2009, 12:40 p.m.

Sun Peaks Resort is opening in only one more week. This year is going to be another great Sun Peaks bike park year for the Bicycle Cafe Kamloops. Bicycle Cafe Riders are already committed to several events, videos and photo shoots at the mountain. Sun Peaks also has free ride camps featuring local Cafe pro team riders Graham Agassiz, Matt Hunter, Kurt Sorge and a ladies camp with Cheryl Beattie. Cafe Team rider Justin Terwiel is also on staff at the mountain coaching as well. Get up there and improve your skills! Check out the details http://www.sunpeaksresort.com/summer/bikepark/camps.aspx

Matt Hunter ripping the Peaks.

www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops
250-828- BIKE (2453)

July 5, 2009, 9:53 p.m.

ive been hearing good things..i want in!

Cafe blog-www.bicyclecafe.blogspot.com !!!
Cafe site-www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops !!!

July 7, 2009, 2:51 p.m.

Ladies Freeride Camps at Sun Peaks still has room for more participants on the July 12th date. For all the ladies that didn't get into the first camp we've opened up more space for this Sunday.
This is a freeride camp taught by ladies for ladies focusing on all aspects of mountain biking including single track, wooden features, machine made trails, and jumps. The goal of the camp is to improve everyone's riding ability, and to do so in a fun learning environment. Our coaching staff includes Cheryl Beattie from the Bicycle Cafe

www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops
250-828- BIKE (2453)

July 9, 2009, 5:50 p.m.

I was exited to see how many people showed up for the camps. I also enjoy watched Teriwel coach peoople, he gets so stoked!!!

DOOGASAUR

BICYLE CAFE