BE BOLD, VOTE BOND!

Nov. 5, 2014, 5:54 p.m.

Our very own D'Nutz-The-Friday-Guy was up on Fromme this weekend supporting SuspensionWerx super friend Mathew Bond and his bid to represent all of us on the North Vancouver District council.

Matt has given us a huge amount of his time as past-president of the NSMBA (North Shore Mountain Bike Association) and as a trail builder on the North Shore.

He is a Lynn Valley North Vancouver resident and a Transportation Engineer -- so not only does he have to sit in our totally F***ed North Shore traffic every day, he actually has some ideas on what to do about it. Maybe with his help you'll be able to get in to see us next summer!

Our favourite DNV candidate is beyond patient (hell, he puts up with our pontificating), intelligent, thoughtful, kind, and we love his sense of humour. He goes way beyond giving a $#^! and he's focused on today and the next generation (congrats Matt and Michelle!).

We would strongly encourage you to 1) VOTE, 2) Research what municipal candidates best represent YOU, and 3) Consider ticking the box next to MATT BOND!

Good luck Matt!

www.suspensionwerx.com

Now booking appointments for all services:

E-Mail: info@suspensionwerx

_

Summer Shop Hours:
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 11am-7pm & SATURDAY 8am-4pm

Fall / Winter Shop Hours:
TUESDAY - FRIDAY, 11am-7pm

Nov. 5, 2014, 7:37 p.m.

http://www.mathewbond.com/minimum_grid

Why is driving a car so easy and convenient (when we're not stuck in traffic)? It's because we invest a vast amount of resources constructing, maintaining and operating a connected network of roads.

Why is two thirds of Metro Vancouver's population interested in cycling, but only 5-10% of us actually cycle regularly? Why are so many children dropped off at school instead of making the 15-20 minute walk? (Yes, although I may be young, I do remember walking or biking to school from the age of 6).

It's because we are not investing enough resources in building a complete, connected network of cycling and walking facilities.

http://www.mathewbond.com/mobility

Nov. 6, 2014, 3:01 p.m.

I hear from a very reliable source, Mathew Bond, that he will be at the NSMBA Film Fest this evening. So come out, all, and meet the man himself.

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Nov. 6, 2014, 10:30 p.m.

good luck matt!

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

Nov. 7, 2014, 12:22 p.m.

How's that Deep Cove to Belcarra bridge going (that I was promised?)
:D

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 7, 2014, 1:28 p.m.

How's that Deep Cove to Belcarra bridge going (that I was promised?)
:D

See my ad in Buy [HTML_REMOVED] Sell!

Nov. 7, 2014, 6:25 p.m.

www.suspensionwerx.com

Now booking appointments for all services:

E-Mail: info@suspensionwerx

_

Summer Shop Hours:
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 11am-7pm & SATURDAY 8am-4pm

Fall / Winter Shop Hours:
TUESDAY - FRIDAY, 11am-7pm