Stolen October28th in Squamish from jay Cresent

Oct. 29, 2014, 9:56 p.m.

someone broke into garage window and boosted garage door with broom handle and made off with 5 bikes on Jay Crecent. Owners were home so please keep an eye out for these bikes and if you know anything please pass it on to me, not mine but a close friends, trials and moto were left, seems very targeted so likely someone in sea 2 sky or even squamish.

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

Oct. 30, 2014, 4:01 p.m.

Bike thieves? Pillow and a shotgun. Problem solved.

Oct. 30, 2014, 9:45 p.m.

it seems there is not much sympathy for Dave…why is that?
Bike thieves must suffer!

Nov. 1, 2014, 1:17 p.m.

Not much sympathy? Hmm, everyone I know in Squamish is aware of this and right pissed off! It is only the most recent heist in a long string of similar rip-offs, and we would love nothing more than to see the perps strung up for the ravens…..an effective period of incarceration would also suffice, but we're getting pretty damned close to sharpening a stick at both ends ourselves.

Nov. 3, 2014, 10:14 a.m.

it seems there is not much sympathy for Dave…why is that?
Bike thieves must suffer!

Read the post. Wasn't Dave who got robbed … was his friends.

Nov. 3, 2014, 10:23 a.m.

Yes not my stuff, but also posted for those as a reminder, be conscious of having your garage door up for any length of time, as you never know the people who walk, drive or ride by! And lock you shit up, which makes it way less easy for people to walk or ride off with your stuff and louder if they have to break or cut stuff to get at it…hope this does not happen to anyone! Thank everyone for passing it along…I have run into a number of awesome people and friends who thought it was mine, and was bummed it happened which means the word did get out! Thanks dave

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona