STOLEN: Kuat NV 2 bike rack

April 18, 2014, 11 a.m.

STOLEN: My awesome Kuat NV bike rack, from my backyard. This is the 2 bike version, with a 2" receiver mount, as on the website: http://kuatracks.com/en/products/hitch/the-nv/

It's hitch pin is locked so cannot be installed without cutting the pin or lock off. I have all the keys. If you come across one for sale with a missing lock and/or hitch pin, or with locks that don't match I'd greatly appreciate it if you contacted me.

Fuck these racks are expensive.

April 18, 2014, 4:02 p.m.

Buncha savages in this town

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

May 21, 2014, 6:14 p.m.

EDIT: There is someone selling their "boyfriends" rack on Hillside Ave. (Victoria). All of the stock locks have been cut off of it and it has no hitch pin. I cannot positively ID it as my own so I walked away. Buyer beware.