Details- 2 bikes stolen from a pair of boys at the Dairy Queen at Burquitlam Plaza Coquitlam July 4th at approx 3:30. The boys had been riding Burnaby Mountain trails and instead of waiting to be picked up, they decided to go to Dairy Queen and ride home. One boy was with the bikes and the other ordered. The two teeneagers, white 17-19 years old, one with short buzz cut the other had hockey hair both blond. One grabbed the boys bike who was inside and the other grabbed Kevins bike while he was with the bike. Being 100 lbs smaller he did not try to fight for the bike. As he rode off he said "see ya". Police were notified but did not respond.
Bike # 1. 2001 Kona Stinky. Red and silver frame colour. It had purple hayes disk brakes and bomber marzocchi front shock. Fox vinilla rear shock.The chain stays are wrapped in black electrical tape. The left gear shift indicator is broken.
Bike # 2 It is a no name frame. The frame has a black skull on each side of the frame both skulls have black flames trailing them. It has bombers front shock and is a hard tail. It also has disk brakes. It has a red and black seat. It is a silver frame.
Contact Russ and Kevin at 604-941-8823

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.