Santa Cruz Bronson (aka the rainbow unicorn) - stolen in east van

Nov. 2, 2015, 9:28 p.m.

sometime today when were away at work. was in my basement (in the hastings [HTML_REMOVED] nanaimo area). walked away along with a macbook, ipad, camera, a couple milwaukee power tools, cash, wine, and my gretzky rookie card that i've had since i was a kid. fuckers.

anyways. it's pretty hard to miss, with lots of easily identifiable bits (i can list if need be). i don't have an insurance rider on the bike, so this is likely going to hurt. yes, i'm raging. anyways. please keep eyes open. maim first, ask questions later. thanks!

Nov. 2, 2015, 9:51 p.m.

well, no one will have trouble spotting it that's for sure

i'll keep my eyes open and take the hastings detour into work this week

sucks man, hope you get it back

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

Nov. 12, 2015, 6:10 p.m.

I am sure this bike came in to my shop to remove the bottom bracket. It was painted flat black with red masked out accents. We refused service as it looked sketchy and the guy bounced pretty swiftly. It was around main st area, ask the shops there if they know or recognized the guy. South east asian looking dude with a baseball cap, medium build and neck length hair.

Nov. 12, 2015, 9:46 p.m.

No idea how to post Facebook links on here, but the new Bike Repair Centre on Broadway had a Nomad stolen by someone of a possibly similar description as above. The post is on this page:

https://www.facebook.com/bikerepaircentre47/?fref=ts

I'll keep an eye out where I work.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Nov. 13, 2015, 10:05 a.m.

I am sure this bike came in to my shop to remove the bottom bracket. It was painted flat black with red masked out accents. We refused service as it looked sketchy and the guy bounced pretty swiftly. It was around main st area, ask the shops there if they know or recognized the guy. South east asian looking dude with a baseball cap, medium build and neck length hair.

damn. was the bike intact, or was it in the process of being stripped?

thanks.

Nov. 13, 2015, 11:04 a.m.

hey perry did you post the theft on craigslist? that's where the guy who recovered my bike found out about it

also, i spammed all of the shops in vancouver. had deniz known the bike was for sure stolen when the thief walked into the shop, he might have agreed to do the work and then pulled a "you're bike's not here, man" when the guy came back to collect

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave