Whistler Ski Camp

Dec. 15, 2014, 3:38 p.m.

Has anyone taken "The Camp" at Whistler (I think it used to be called the Dave Murray camp)? Thinking about taking it in January and wanted to know if anyone else has taken it and had any feedback, etc? I am a high intermediate skier looking to progress to the next level. I took a "level 6" lesson last year and learned some good tips to improve my technique but we stayed on piste the whole time due to the lack of fresh snow. I am looking to get more experience in terms of steep, off-piste terrain. I can comfortably ride everything single black at Whistler but haven't really ventured into the double black terrain yet - hoping that "The Camp" is what I am looking for…

Dec. 15, 2014, 6:18 p.m.

I'm not super familiar with that camp, but I do know some of the coaches that do the extremely Canadian camps they are awesome and focus on off piste, sounds exactly like what you want. Says "advanced intermediate" to "expert"… Pretty vague lol but if you skied in a level 6 group you're good to go

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/lessons-and-rentals/lessons/adult-lessons/extremely-canadian-freeskiing-clinics.aspx