Walk mode ski binders.

March 23, 2016, 8:29 p.m.

Where can I buy a pair of Tyrollia Adrenaline 13 short bindings on the cheap tomorrow in the Whistler/Squampton area?

I know you people know this info.

Access BC in Whis has the more touring specific model which I may still pull the trigger on.

FYI I have a pair of Tyrollia Attack 13s currently.

Ed 13

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

March 23, 2016, 8:55 p.m.

Fanatyko sold me mine.. not sure if they still carry them though..

March 23, 2016, 9:01 p.m.

Fanatyko sold me mine.. not sure if they still carry them though..

Dude we were just there last week.
You know I don't want to buy tech boots or bindings.

And I'm on the sauce so this may not make any sense.

Figure out which size your adrenalines are and sell me them.

March 23, 2016, 10:39 p.m.

Vancouver Ski Services has some on sale, not sure the price, you'll have to check with them.

March 24, 2016, 1:01 p.m.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 24, 2016, 11:31 p.m.

what the fuck are those things

March 24, 2016, 11:31 p.m.

PS, tech owns all if you actually gonna go for a walk of any distance/length

March 25, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

what the fuck are those things

Free your heel, free your mind

I'm a fritschi- fan but the lighter version of the Tyrolia-looks good. The beefy one looks way too heavy for long days on the skins.

That's just me

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

March 25, 2016, 1:28 p.m.

Fix your heel, ski for real.

March 25, 2016, 6:05 p.m.

Free your heel, free your mind

I'm a fritschi- fan but the lighter version of the Tyrolia-looks good. The beefy one looks way too heavy for long days on the skins.

That's just me

Im on guardian 16's(same binding afaik) and theyre no issue for weight…and as a big agressive skiier, i.wouldnt want anything less for the way down.

Pastor of Muppets

March 26, 2016, 11:54 a.m.

That's just me

Might be a good idea to take a stronger look at the AAAmbition 12 then. Figured the extra heft of the AAAdrenaline 13 would be ideal for beating at resorts.

Fix your heel, ski for real.

This

Im on guardian 16's(same binding afaik) and theyre no issue for weight…and as a big agressive skiier, i.wouldnt want anything less for the way down.

At 150lbs and an unaggro skier I can likely do with less on the way down.

If I wasn't or was an idiot I'd just buy a new set of skis and AAAmbition 12s :lol:

March 27, 2016, 9:45 a.m.

Likely din 12 or 13 will be fine if you don't have the "Brucejack Belly" so did you look at MEC?

Dude we were just there last week.
You know I don't want to buy tech boots or bindings.

TECH gear is better IF you REALLY know you wana get into touring but its at least a K to get into Tech boots and bindings which is a big commitment if you don't really know what you don't really know

Its ok up here but I wouldn't use tech inbounds at whistler too much

March 27, 2016, 3:04 p.m.

been on dynafits for close to 20yrs. I just can't imagine touring on frame bindings now. tried og guardians. so heavy and pivot placement makes them much worse. the ski I use most(praxis gpo) I have mounted with Solomon sth14(rebadged atomic ffg) alpine clamps mounted on cast touring system. I've toured on them only about 10 days in the 2 yrs ive had them(I have dedicated touring skis w dynafits). cast works really well and I've had no issues(probably 60+ days on the hill). looks like tyrolia attack toepieces are good for thicker soles as well. they usually have summer sales too
http://casttouring.com/collections/si-i-systems/products/si-i-for-tyrolia-attack

March 27, 2016, 6:17 p.m.

I would agree^^ once you have tasted the tech system frame bindings DO suck cuz they weigh at least twice as much and the pivot is ergonomicaly inferiour

I still have rock skis with FR+ for really grim early season conditions and while they do suck … good training I supose

that cast looks like the shit if you want a beefy tech setup

I can ski tech in or out of bounds up here cuz its usually pretty soft [HTML_REMOVED] never crowded

March 27, 2016, 6:42 p.m.

I have a definite speed limit on Whistler icy groomers with my kingpins… wish I had the wherewithal to figure out if it were my toes or my heels.