Tomorrow: Whistler or Cypress

Nov. 26, 2010, 4:47 p.m.

ya picked whistler, it was definitely worth it. The drive was hectic at times with lots of slush on the roads.

Great day with lots of new snow falling and a few moments of blue skies and sun coming out as a surprise. Good first day of the season and got to test out my new Wateas with Barons and have refallen in love!

Best part of the day was finding out they have brought back the bread bowl for the chili, you need to pay $3 for it, but totally worth it.

Nov. 26, 2010, 6:09 p.m.

WOW almost $70 for a day pass at cypress now?
Better off going to whistler if you have time

Ya, today I thought WTF? $65 for all day [HTML_REMOVED] not even all the runs are open. The website doesn't have the correct prices on it…pretty cagy. With an edge card, Whistler is a way better deal.

Thread killer

Nov. 27, 2010, 6:43 a.m.

Whistler.

Seymour is for night skiing and beginners. Grouse is…well I'm not sure what Grouse is for. Cypress is for those days when you don't have time to drive to Whistler.

And Hemlock well that's for the days that you can't decide if you want to pay for a day on Whistler or buy your own ski resort.

And before I get the crap flamed out of me. Remember it's 6:45 I'm half asleep waiting for my ride to Whistler to get here and the opinions expressed above do not represent CBC or it's affiliate networks.

Nov. 27, 2010, 10:36 a.m.

Never been to Hemlock. Is it worth the journey?