Should I retire my skis?

Nov. 11, 2010, 4:36 a.m.

yes I sent you a p-mail to thank you, that was before you put me in the slammer. Skis are now perfect size am almost done switching the bindings. Thread will slowly die now…

good god… by "am almost done switching the bindings" I hope you mean a shop is almost done switching your bindings. Or you have mistaken your skis for a snowboard this whole time.

Nov. 11, 2010, 4:43 a.m.

good god… by "am almost done switching the bindings" I hope you mean a shop is almost done switching your bindings. Or you have mistaken your skis for a snowboard this whole time.

=

bindings switched over. what could possibly go wrong with that?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Nov. 11, 2010, 9:49 a.m.

Just blast the new ones with a screw gun and clip the ends of the screws off so they don't drag in the snow. Good to go!

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Nov. 11, 2010, 10:19 a.m.

Just blast the new ones with a screw gun and clip the ends of the screws off so they don't drag in the snow. Good to go!

well I did basically the same thing, made holes through the whole skis, then just zip tied the bindings to the skis! easy as pie!

Nov. 11, 2010, 10:26 a.m.

well I did basically the same thing, made holes through the whole skis, then just zip tied the bindings to the skis! easy as pie!

nice. the black zip ties are faster than the white ones though.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Nov. 11, 2010, 10:33 a.m.

True, true, I just used the pink ones to match my outfit.