Knee braces

Nov. 25, 2014, 7:56 p.m.

Can anyone recommend a high quality, "over the counter" (not custom fitted) knee brace that will be comfortable for snowboarding/touring/riding and provide as much stability as possible?

One of my knees is very haggard at this point and I have the feeling I might be lucky if it holds together this winter. I'm on the wait list for an MRI, doctor says don't be surprised if I'm looking at surgery after they know what's going on for sure but…The wait just for the MRI is 8 weeks at the minimum, half the ski season, and I'd be more than happy if I can squeeze a few more good months out of it.

Surely Someone has some good recommendations?

Nov. 25, 2014, 8:51 p.m.

Go see Rene at Moto Concepts and get the Asterix Braces, they are the cheapest but most effective for sports, as when they get wet or sweaty most of the custom ones people get after surgery slip around. Kim has a pair of the new ones and if your looking for a set in medium, be happy to part with them for $60.00 for both right and left, she only wore the right one…they are about 500.00, I use the troy lee ones, but I have never had any knee issues, just wear them on moto for protection…

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

Nov. 25, 2014, 9:12 p.m.

Dibs on those braces dave . . .