Getting my first splitboard

Oct. 28, 2011, 8:02 p.m.

Thanks for the update on the snow condition, hoping to get out in Rogers pass next weekend. Review coming after a couple ride

Oct. 29, 2011, 10:36 a.m.

From your picture - I noticed that your bindings are incorrect: when in ski mode the outside edges of the board become the inside edges, so you can ski better; so when you are in ski mode the bindings will be opposite of what you have showing now. Reverse of what is in the picture.

Also because if you skin the incorrect way you'll most likely knock your clips and hooks together potentially damaging them.

Oct. 30, 2011, 7:03 p.m.

From your picture - I noticed that your bindings are incorrect: when in ski mode the outside edges of the board become the inside edges, so you can ski better; so when you are in ski mode the bindings will be opposite of what you have showing now. Reverse of what is in the picture.

Nothing wrong with his bindingsā€¦the board halves are just sitting on the wrong side of eachotherā€¦

Nov. 1, 2011, 5:45 p.m.

Post from splitboard dot com regarding stance width on Jones Solution deck :lol:

p.s. thickness of perfect stack of $1 bills required to buy the board before tax: 3.4357". however if youre paying for it in $1 bills youre probably a stripper, and the added thickness created by body lotion, sweat, self loathing and the lack of a fatherly figure in your life would equal ~9.7"

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.