Flute Bowl

Oct. 26, 2004, 1:44 p.m.

How do you get to flute bowl, do you head down Burnt stew trail from the Harmony chair then hike up? is their a path or some sort or ridge that you can follow?

Oct. 26, 2004, 1:49 p.m.

hehe..

dont ask for directions to trails!!

:lol:

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Oct. 26, 2004, 2:57 p.m.

ya i think you jsut go straight once you get off the harmony chair and that is flute bowl. i heard they are making a chair back there for either this year or next

peak to creek is open too:)

BATTLECAT

Oct. 28, 2004, 4:30 p.m.

Head down burnt stew then go like your going to Boundary bowl but stay skiers right and you should be able to follow skin tracks all the way up the ridge to the top of Flute.

Flute bowl is the one that usually has the HUGE cornice off it as your looking past Boundary Bowl. You usually NEVER ski Flute bowl because of this, just Flute shoulder and the back of Flute. Should be interesting!

No winter pics, just the summer one. We'll have to take a winter one SOON!

The summer grooming should make the bottom of Peak to Creek a bit nicer come the chunder.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Oct. 28, 2004, 4:47 p.m.

Originally posted by BP
**ya i think you jsut go straight once you get off the harmony chair and that is flute bowl. i heard they are making a chair back there for either this year or next

peak to creek is open too:) **

It is? I thought they didnt want to make it an official run cause they couldnt get patrol in or out fast enough. :???:

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay