Eldorado Cabin Trip

March 11, 2011, 11:53 a.m.

Five of us went on a four day ski trip to the Eldorado Cabin by Tyaughton Lake. I posted a brief trip report on Alpenglow, but here's a few samples of what we experienced…

[HTML_REMOVED]Gratuitous Self Promotion[HTML_REMOVED]
For those who are interested, the trip report is on alpenglow.ca, which is a new, free, wiki-type site for climbers and mountaineers to post info and beta with each other. I created it as a project because I thought the quality of other sites had dried up after they imposed mandatory paid memberships. Check it out!
[HTML_REMOVED]/Gratuitous Self Promotion[HTML_REMOVED]

March 11, 2011, 12:35 p.m.

first shot is epic!

March 11, 2011, 1:49 p.m.

Just as amazing in the winter as it is in the summer!

March 11, 2011, 2:38 p.m.

I've never been in the summer but have heard amazing things. It sure looks like awesome riding. The night before we flew in, we stayed at one of the Morrow Chalets. Would be a great, luxury base camp for a group of 6-8 riders…

March 11, 2011, 2:42 p.m.

[HTML_REMOVED]Gratuitous Self Promotion[HTML_REMOVED]
For those who are interested, the trip report is on alpenglow.ca, which is a new, free, wiki-type site for climbers and mountaineers to post info and beta with each other. I created it as a project because I thought the quality of other sites had dried up after they imposed mandatory paid memberships. Check it out!
[HTML_REMOVED]/Gratuitous Self Promotion[HTML_REMOVED]

Awesome pics.

I'm going to bookmark your site. I know exactly what you mean by other sites drying up because of paid memberships.

March 11, 2011, 3:38 p.m.

Thanks man! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts :rocker:

March 11, 2011, 5:42 p.m.

nice shots!

looks like a great place to ski!

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter