Arcteryx

Oct. 9, 2015, 7:30 p.m.

You should wear it with lululemon pants.

Just went through that store … packed. Not much for deals thank god my wife didn't go bananas there too. Escape Route had by far the best deals

Oct. 10, 2015, 12:10 p.m.

If you need more gear in the future, Atmosphere occasionally does a promotion where you get gift cards towards future purchases depending on how much you spend. Something like getting a $150 gift card when purchasing over $500 or something like that. Although it's not really a 'sale' it can lower total overall cost IF you are in the market for some other gear down the road that Atmosphere carries.

Oct. 10, 2015, 12:13 p.m.

I have always aspired to be a yuppie and now I am with my Arcteryx jacket

if you listen carefully you can hear the sound of rat's dignity smashing on the floor.

I'm not a human in real life, I just play one on the internet. 

Oct. 10, 2015, 12:15 p.m.

Their warranty is great, 10yr old Bora 40 pack fixed free, new zipper in a 10yr old beta shell free, a full "suggested retail price" credit on a softshell pant I had purchased on sale [HTML_REMOVED] toured for hundreds of days

so of course I bought another pair of pants, yeah its pricey stuff but it ended up being a great deal

This. I had a theta AR that I bought at their warehouse store about 12 years ago. It finally died last year. I was shopping for a new shell in their factory store and when I told the guy working there about my jacket, he suggested I bring it in to see if they could repair it. A week later I get a call and they said it was beyond repair and offered a replacement. I got a brand new beta AR. Thats incredible customer service.

Oct. 18, 2015, 7:19 p.m.

Make sure you get a black jacket! ;)

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 5, 2015, 5:09 p.m.

This. I had a theta AR that I bought at their warehouse store about 12 years ago. It finally died last year. I was shopping for a new shell in their factory store and when I told the guy working there about my jacket, he suggested I bring it in to see if they could repair it. A week later I get a call and they said it was beyond repair and offered a replacement. I got a brand new beta AR. Thats incredible customer service.

I hope so. When you pay 600+ bucks for a shell made in China you should get a new one free every 5 years for life.

only 35 but still beat the 30-39 BC cup Champion 4 out of 6 races

Nov. 5, 2015, 5:18 p.m.

I hope so. When you pay 600+ bucks for a shell made in China you should get a new one free every 5 years for life.

600.00? That's crazy talk

I only buy bro deals, or whatever my connections are flogging.

Arcteyx is nice stuff don't get me wrong, so is Mountain hardware. Unless I can get it at around cost, no sale.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Nov. 5, 2015, 5:32 p.m.

Anything bought at their factory store, or their factory sales, is usually considered a "second", with no warranty. The fact that they straight up replaced it is impressive.

I'm hoping they'll do something similar for my wife's 5-6 year old shell (bought at a factory sale) on which the pit zips are delaminating from the fabric of the arms.

I've got various A'T jackets and packs, all bought at factory sales, except for a Bora 80 pack that I got at MEC. The best value items have been a Tau wind shirt that cost me $25 and has been worn on every alpine climbing and backcountry skiing trip I've done in the last 15 years, and a Khamsin day pack (paid $40, I think) that has been on numerous rock and alpine climbs and hikes and is still going strong.