all around touring bindings?

Oct. 20, 2016, 11:28 p.m.

https://www.wildsnow.com/18803/comparo-toe-jaw-closure-strength-marker-g3-dynafit/

Neat, but I wanna' know how the Meidjo scored.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 21, 2016, 6:51 a.m.

thats telemark

I havent made any telemark jokes in over a year

Oct. 23, 2016, 4:44 a.m.

In bounds I have salomon fks that I run at 12 (their min setting) and I never release. I also have a pair of Duke that I have set at 11. Funny enough, the first day I got them I set them at 8 because a buddy told me that 11 was way too high for an old fuck like me and and that I was going to kill my knees (again). I lost a ski after three turn at speed before dropping in a couloir and crashed hard. Went back up to 11 now and I m fine. Backcountry I have a pair of atk raider 12. I run them @ 11 which I is fine so far. I still lock them down when the snow is really icy/bumpy of if I want to do a hard run. I never pop out so far with them but I only had maybe 20 days on them.
I had some Plum before and experienced weird release, also with Dynafit . I remember three particular case.
Once was cutting back on some sluff, both boots poped right away. I think it was direct side loading at the toes. The two other one was once in a bumpy trail run in the trees. Thank god I was not going too fast and manage to avoid the trees. The last one was on very hard cardboard and same thing it just pop because too much vibrations… These one scared the shit out of me cause even if I was that fast I went head and back first into a tree. I got lucky and my backpack/helmet took most of the impact. Really got me thinking on the consequence of loosing a ski.
They only have a few mm of release stroke vs 10+ for alpine clamps, in other words a single brief high impact will make you release. Simple as that.
I am way more afraid of loosing my skis at a weird spot that not releasing.

Nov. 4, 2016, 8:46 a.m.

got a pair of rad 2.0 FTs, bnib if anyone is interested. thinking $550.

Nov. 18, 2016, 2:01 p.m.

Just ordered the Tyrolia AAAmbitions from backcountry.com
$530 bux CAD all in. Having them delivered to friend in Seattle.

Now just have to find someone on the Northshore to Mount them…….

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Nov. 18, 2016, 9:42 p.m.

Just ordered the Tyrolia AAAmbitions from backcountry.com
$530 bux CAD all in. Having them delivered to friend in Seattle.

Now just have to find someone on the Northshore to Mount them…….

They are $390 at Vancouver Ski Services, is the price you quoted wrong?