09 Snow Sliding Gear

Nov. 29, 2008, 11:58 a.m.

For backcountry days.

bawk bawk ba gawk
you lack thighs.

yeah bro!!

Nov. 30, 2008, 9 a.m.

IMO buy a classic alpinecut shell with more or less a primary color ,you won't mind wearing to recreate 4 seasons in 5 or 6 different sports for the next 10 years …very cost effective

Instead folks will bitch about [HTML_REMOVED]500$ for an arcteryx shell being way too expensive but they don't mind buying several sets of gear they don't actualy wear out becuz its only good for one season and will also go out of style before its ever worn out

Nov. 30, 2008, 10:46 a.m.

IMO buy a classic alpinecut shell with more or less a primary color ,you won't mind wearing to recreate 4 seasons in 5 or 6 different sports for the next 10 years …very cost effective

Instead folks will bitch about [HTML_REMOVED]500$ for an arcteryx shell being way too expensive but they don't mind buying several sets of gear they don't actualy wear out becuz its only good for one season and will also go out of style before its ever worn out

:werd:

Black ftw

Nov. 30, 2008, 7:22 p.m.

:werd:

Red ftw

FYP

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Nov. 30, 2008, 11:01 p.m.

pffffft whateva

I got bored of those other ones already and got this.

Nov. 30, 2008, 11:44 p.m.

^where do you find this shizat?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 1, 2008, 9:23 a.m.

Function over form anyone? You have every right to dress in whatever you want. Just don't take it to personally when I laugh at you in the lift line.

Dec. 1, 2008, 9:37 a.m.

Function over form anyone? You have every right to dress in whatever you want. Just don't take it to personally when I laugh at you in the lift line.

alot of this stuff nowdays looks like the pattern on drapes that hung in my moms dining room way back in the day ,or it looks the same as the shit on the racks at value village.Fortunatley it will be gone next year to be replaced by the next fad

Unfortunatley we will see it dragged out of the closet in 10 years on windup/retro day

I seen a mom in the lodge pulling the velcro wrist tabs (why isnt the glove designed to go over the cuff?????) tight over little johnnies gloves and the tab just rips right off in her hand ,they both laugh … me,I just feel despair

Dec. 1, 2008, 10 a.m.

^where do you find this shizat?

I gotz style yo.

Dec. 1, 2008, 10:07 a.m.

i see dat. ill have to post me in a few

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 4, 2008, 7:27 p.m.

For backcountry days.

Please tell me that is either a girl or an anorexic Ethiopian! do some squats man!

No wonder all your pants and jackets hang off you.

Oh and shirk, If thats Steezy then I'm proud to be un-steezy.

Dec. 5, 2008, 12:22 a.m.

I need to get a helmet. My $200 snowboard setup from Sport Chek will have to do until I actually get a pair of skis:lol:.

FYP

i'll most likely be rocking some skis and prob a jacket and pants

no shit. me too!

high five

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.