09 Snow Sliding Gear

Oct. 7, 2008, 10:14 a.m.

As I a skier I demand any splitters coming along with me are able to put their board into ski mode in under 5 minutes and into board mode in under 5 minutes. Otherwise, your completely useless to me ;)

zing

Oct. 7, 2008, 8:20 p.m.

(but in black)

have fun when all the liner seems some apart in that jacket and your board snaps or just completly fails.
airblaster jackets suck now compared to what they were before

Oct. 7, 2008, 9:07 p.m.

have fun when all the liner seems some apart in that jacket and your board snaps or just completly fails.
airblaster jackets suck now compared to what they were before

I had that jacket last year all season and had no problems and I'm using it again. Also, I've read about the capita issues, and as far as I can tell mine doesnt have the defect. even if it did, I can get it warrentied like all the other boards. I rode it a week on the glacier and its a great park board.

http://www.whistlermountainbike.com
http://www.motionmtb.com/

Oct. 8, 2008, 2:06 p.m.

Basically the same as what I was riding last year because I really have no reason to upgrade at this point.

I am not one to wear ripzone but I can get a stupid cheap price on this jacket so im going to take it. Im a student so I have to save my pennies for lift tickets.

Oct. 8, 2008, 3:36 p.m.

Ski's - whatever is the sexiest looking demo at the mtn (I only go 6-10 times a year - can't justify buying new or even good used boards yet - maybe when the boy starts skiing)

For AT - rentals from Ski Tak Hut in Courtenay =[HTML_REMOVED] never been so before I commit to a shovel, probe, transceiver, good pack, AT gear etc I'm gonna rent and go try it out with some locals.

Boots - the Nordica's I picked up at the Ski Swap

Goggles - got a few pairs lying around

Burton pants and my sweet new $65 North Face jacket! Got a credit from Helly Hanson for my old one and the NF coat was marked down from $320!!!

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Oct. 8, 2008, 4:27 p.m.

I think Im gonna rock some 220's and a skin suit in 08. i might top it off with a football helmet with no mask.

Oct. 8, 2008, 4:30 p.m.

I think Im gonna rock some 220's and a skin suit in 08. i might top it off with a football helmet with no mask.

Sweet, I have all the gear you'd need to make that happen.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

Oct. 8, 2008, 6:52 p.m.

As I a skier I demand any splitters coming along with me are able to put their board into ski mode in under 5 minutes and into board mode in under 5 minutes. Otherwise, your completely useless to me ;)

lol, true but just try to keep up ok ;)

oh and they must be able to teleski a bit in their snowboard boots for small hills.

working on it, my turns are not pretty but they get the job done.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

Oct. 9, 2008, 1:35 p.m.

lol, true but just try to keep up ok ;)

haha, fair enough. I'm not the fastest one going up hill. At times I have likened myself to the slow gazelle on the Discovery Channel.

working on it, my turns are not pretty but they get the job done.

Actually I thoroughly enjoy watching a splitty try go downhill in ski mode. It makes me laugh heartily.

Nov. 26, 2008, 3:39 p.m.

Not sure if Im goingt to go with the Burton AK 2L Jussi Anorak jacket [HTML_REMOVED] 2L Cyclic pant
or go with more norrona gear
next time Im in van ill pick up some eesa sox, and maybe an airblaster ninja suit and another pair of dakine cobras

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 26, 2008, 7:29 p.m.

New set of BD acsenion 130mm skins,new set of carbon fibre BD backcountry poles

Found another pair of slightly used BD verdicts 1/2 price that I will set up alpine with some old demo bindings that the complete binding can move back and forth on the ski

a new pair of waxless hi-performance xc track skis for both me and the GF

looking for a deal on some soft shell pants

Nov. 26, 2008, 8:19 p.m.

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

Nov. 26, 2008, 9:24 p.m.

You guys are all tooooooooooo gangster.

Nov. 27, 2008, 4:27 p.m.

click clack

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 27, 2008, 8 p.m.

So, some guy on the lift was cracking jokes because I was wearing all black today (jacket/pants)…

What is this world coming to? Since when did people care more about what they wear then riding?

Ridiculous.