04/05 Fritschi part needed

Jan. 7, 2016, 3:23 p.m.

Broken Fritschi Freeride rear heel part broken. Need replacement.
Anyone have a spare?
Black Diamond bought Fritschi and don't have any in stock.

Even the 06/07 black ones will kinda work. I replaced one already and the other broke, luckily right at the end of an epic day.

pic attached

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Jan. 7, 2016, 3:47 p.m.

You don't need a 04/05 specific one for that. Pretty much anything post Diamir 1's will fit it.

I'll see what I have in the garage at home, but should have something that will work for you.

If not at home then I can dig something up from the warehouse (we distributed Diamir for years) but I don't get over to the warehouse much these days. That could take awhile.

Jan. 7, 2016, 3:48 p.m.

Broken Fritschi Freeride rear heel part broken. Need replacement.
Anyone have a spare?
Black Diamond bought Fritschi and don't have any in stock.

Even the 06/07 black ones will kinda work. I replaced one already and the other broke, luckily right at the end of an epic day.

pic attached

I have a friend looking for an 06/07 heel if you find a cheap pair I'm sure he would split it with you

Jan. 7, 2016, 3:50 p.m.

You don't need a 04/05 specific one for that. Pretty much anything post Diamir 1's will fit it.

I'll see what I have in the garage at home, but should have something that will work for you.

If not at home then I can dig something up from the warehouse (we distributed Diamir for years) but I don't get over to the warehouse much these days. That could take awhile.

The rear unit slides off the bar , so yeah anything would do.

Lemme know that would be great.
Thx

Jan. 8, 2016, 9:14 a.m.

I have a spare diamir Fritschi Freeride + in my garage.
I have no use for it. White and black (like the photo).

It is in Squamish, yours for a high five.

Jan. 8, 2016, 10:05 a.m.

https://www.wildsnow.com/bindings/fritschi-backcountry-skiing/

everything you need to know about fixing them, there should be an good exploded view in there ^^ and so you need torx bits

Jan. 8, 2016, 10:58 a.m.

https://www.wildsnow.com/bindings/fritschi-backcountry-skiing/

everything you need to know about fixing them, there should be an good exploded view in there ^^ and so you need torx bits

Thx for the info.
I pulled one heal assembly apart already before the second one failed. Pretty easy, but yes torque bits are a must.
Last one busted days end, had to Macguyver the boot in for ski back. Luckily I packed a tiedown.
After a few different configs this worked not bad.
See pic

weather and snow conditions were unreal. Hope it goes down again

Jan. 8, 2016, 5:49 p.m.

I blew a Tech heelpiece last feb and ended up spooning a tree, not hurt but we had to do the skis strap thing, MEC has some super long/super strong straps for just the job