My wife and I are headed to Vernon area this weekend. Staying Merritt Friday night and Vernon Saturday and Sunday nights. Tentative ride itinerary is below:
- Do I bring my Chromag Rootdown or Norco Range 29?
- Anything you'd change from these ride plans?
- Of the riding areas listed, are there any must-ride trails? I am mostly looking for trails that are awesome but intermediate-friendly
Saturday - wake up in Merritt, eventually drive to Vernon
- Morning - solo ride in Merritt (thinking Burn and Windy Canyon)
- Ride together at Ellison Park (what's a good loop?)
Sunday - Vernon
- Solo ride at Noble Canyon (SOS/Baconator - did these a few years ago and they were sweet)
- Ride together at Kal Park (build ride around Twisted Sisters and Lookout Trail)
Monday - Kamloops
- Ride together at Pineview
Let me know your suggestions. Especially about which bike to bring.