Sunday Morning Group Ride

Aug. 13, 2006, 8:52 a.m.

Gather round children….

Well we were sessioning the Bone Yard becaue lower Aline was closed to fix it up and they rerouted you on Old School.

I only noticed that something was wrong when I rolled into the first table of the Biker Cross… I could't get my bike to stay in the big ring. NO worries just forced it with the shifter and kept going… we exit right after the Mavic Box and were hitting the hip into the 1/4 pipe. I was fine there as you don't really have to pedal at all… I only noticed it when I was doing the other hip into Staff Housing AKA Kokanee Box (trademark) when I landed and my crank slid almost to the end of the axil.

So I landed the box and crashed through the barrier… onto the run into GLC.

I was great! Now I have to go and find out what "so and so" did to my bike and see if these bad boys can be fixed or am I out the $500.00 for a new set of cranks. Crappier still is one of the shops up there stripped the bolts on the none drive side of the cranks… so know I have to get that off!

Other than that… meeting Cory and Colin from NSMB on the chair and discussing how odd it is that my key loop thing has never caught on anything while riding… and the next run it wrapping itself around my seat… was interesting…

I had a wicked day… Frieght dispite the brake bumps is sick….

Cheers… I didn't win the $42 000 000.00! If anyone did, can you by me a new set of cranks?

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 13, 2006, 6:35 p.m.

Gather round children….

Well we were sessioning the Bone Yard becaue lower Aline was closed to fix it up and they rerouted you on Old School.

I only noticed that something was wrong when I rolled into the first table of the Biker Cross… I could't get my bike to stay in the big ring. NO worries just forced it with the shifter and kept going… we exit right after the Mavic Box and were hitting the hip into the 1/4 pipe. I was fine there as you don't really have to pedal at all… I only noticed it when I was doing the other hip into Staff Housing AKA Kokanee Box (trademark) when I landed and my crank slid almost to the end of the axil.

So I landed the box and crashed through the barrier… onto the run into GLC.

I was great! Now I have to go and find out what "so and so" did to my bike and see if these bad boys can be fixed or am I out the $500.00 for a new set of cranks. Crappier still is one of the shops up there stripped the bolts on the none drive side of the cranks… so know I have to get that off!

Other than that… meeting Cory and Colin from NSMB on the chair and discussing how odd it is that my key loop thing has never caught on anything while riding… and the next run it wrapping itself around my seat… was interesting…

I had a wicked day… Frieght dispite the brake bumps is sick….

Cheers… I didn't win the $42 000 000.00! If anyone did, can you by me a new set of cranks?

wow, nice story. So the ride was loads of fun today, lots of bails and swearing. The lil guys on the HT's did great, but someones feelings got hurt and they went home. It was nice riding with the three random people who joined us on our second run(Jason, Seth and A girl(Sorry i did not catch your name :crybaby: ) But all and all it was a good day on seymore. "Ride Bikes"

Aug. 13, 2006, 7:01 p.m.

I will after Cove did up my bike… next time for sure!

Trail day next Sunday

Be there!

Dan

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 13, 2006, 9:57 p.m.

Twas a good day…..but remember, Cypress next (that big drop is calling me)

04 RMX Team with05 Boxxer WCs …..say hi

stop repn me…i dont deserve it, its true, im a phoney…a big phat phoney!
so what….big woop….wanna fight about it?!

I like to race………does that make me a racist ? :banned:

Aug. 13, 2006, 11:58 p.m.

i saw jimms truck up in the parking lot first time round at cbc.
and jim truck with andrews muscle car the second.
whatd you guys hit?

Cove Peeler For Sale, cheap.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2717&cat=13

Aug. 13, 2006, 11:59 p.m.

I will after Cove did up my bike… next time for sure!

Trail day next Sunday

Be there!

Dan

I will be riding Nelson, sorry boys, no trail day for me

Aug. 14, 2006, 12:01 a.m.

i saw jimms truck up in the parking lot first time round at cbc.
and jim truck with andrews muscle car the second.
whatd you guys hit?

1st run: CBC-Corkscrew/Salvation-Pangor
2nd Run: CBC-Corkscrew/Salvation-Boogieman
3rd Run: Hoodlums