S.c.f.u. Crew

Feb. 7, 2009, 5:19 p.m.

went up today,and It is still crazy snowy, Im going to wait for the snow to melt. ps theres a new hippie camp in the middle of the road near the top of gnome.

Feb. 10, 2009, 7:21 a.m.

Man the ride on sunday was the @#$ . Pumpkinpatch was so $[HTML_REMOVED]#$@ fast its sweet . Cant wait tell this summer and LIVE ON THE MOUNTAIN . :woot:

Feb. 14, 2009, 4:11 p.m.

across the trail after janets? you dont know the trail names son?

no forgot my map at home :lol: i meant the one that splits off from janets i guess its dnz??? whats the jumps called, dnz jumps???

thanks for the clearing.

went up hiding today. combo of riding/hiking

dropped off at dudes bypass. pushed the bike up to the start of guys gulch:lol: lots of trees down across the road. snows darn deep and unpacked on thte road down to the tops of guys, plus the horse tracks didnt help.

lots of blow down and snow still on guys until about 3/4 of the way down. mach chicken was good once you got out of the clear cut, i dont think it had much if anything in the way for blow down on it:shhh:

:Dmaybe i should stay to the lower trails until more snow melts

oh yeah they were hauling today as well. my ride said 3 logging trucks passed him while waiting for me

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 14, 2009, 4:53 p.m.

it was mostly tsw dave(knightrider) as he had the new chainsaw to demo, i did the executive work and carried the beer.

the most important part

Feb. 16, 2009, 4:16 p.m.

the snowline is high enough to fire up wed night rides.

6:30 is the scheduled start.
we can ride lower b and k or st. bay.

g

Feb. 17, 2009, 8:21 a.m.

wednesday nights are fun, not fast.

most will be just re-finding their legs after a 6 week winter slumber so i suspect a rather relaxed pace.

i'll be my HT and challenging "duke of the night" with my new system.

6:30 powerlines.
call the shop if you need to borrow lights. first come, first ride. (but don't forget to bring beer for the apres)

g

holy crap i missed gents night.

Feb. 17, 2009, 10:30 a.m.

awww man i can't make it.i will be practicing with GET AWAY VAN for our upcoming show.have fun fellas.

BREAKIN HEARTS AND BREAKIN PARTS SINCE 76'

Feb. 18, 2009, 6:06 p.m.

you should hop in the get away van and come for a rip

Feb. 26, 2009, 10:15 a.m.

Lots of snow in the creek, about 4-5 inches at my house, which is roughly the elevation of top of shredder/bottom of gnome. Looks like were going to be snow riding again!

www.thecoastalcrew.com

March 9, 2009, 11:16 a.m.

Hey well the snows back again . Is it ever goin tio stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And where the hellan was everyone this sunday Everyone was a no show . Exeped me I was there and went up on my own .

March 9, 2009, 1:41 p.m.

awww man i can't make it.i will be practicing with GET AWAY VAN for our upcoming show.have fun fellas.

that is a kick ass name for a band.

March 27, 2009, 8:09 p.m.

we were in danger of sliding off the main page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHijgQ1UVw
carry on

BREAKIN HEARTS AND BREAKIN PARTS SINCE 76'

March 30, 2009, 7:54 a.m.

anyone see those cops roaming around the b n k yesterday

, however, notice the black guys pants don't leave much to the imajination.

March 30, 2009, 8:19 a.m.

Yep Cops were there in full effect, probably looking for some crop scouters. Sweet ride yesterday, rode a few with the crew and then waterworks and myself stuck around and sessioned the dirt jumps for a long while. Buy the way we cleaned up the Med. first two so they are extra sweeeet now!! :rocker: Jeff where the hell were you? You gotta start coming out again!! DY I'll give you a call about the mesh and pic up poss. today or tomorrow, thanks again………

March 30, 2009, 8:40 a.m.

Well the fun was fun untell my shit Brock . Little bick is not ment for that shit well goin that fast anyway .. The new stunts are the bomb . They look so rad . Hopfully I have my big bike for next weekend . That would be nice .. Peace out :smokey: