Ride At Exit 27 Saturday

Dec. 19, 2002, 11:09 p.m.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN RIDING AT EXIT 27 ON SATURDAY AT 10:30…….. PM me and/or wind. (exit 27 is by Snoqualmie falls, 45 minutes from Seattle, WA)

:fruit: Trevor you nomb

Dec. 20, 2002, 4:25 p.m.

Say Nat Bailey,

I don't know what your Seattle area ride knowledge is but 'the long standing rule' wasn't even close to being violated. There's a number of lines in the I-90 corridor that are oft referred to by exit #.

What I saw was a threat which I find a lot more disagreeable even if it came from a youngsta's mouth.

Ride More Bitch Less

Dec. 20, 2002, 4:33 p.m.

Relax Ned, nobody is trying to bring you down. The ride post and corresponding directions (as vague as they are) are drawing concerns.

The trail in reference, as far as I know, was not to be disclosed. People who are complaining are just trying to keep your gem just that. YOUR gem, free from closure through advertising its vicinity. People are only tring to help.

You are correct, the "youngsta" over reacted and could have worded himself better.

Dec. 20, 2002, 7:21 p.m.

Originally posted by Mulletron
**Relax Ned, nobody is trying to bring you down. The ride post and corresponding directions (as vague as they are) are drawing concerns.

The trail in reference, as far as I know, was not to be disclosed. People who are complaining are just trying to keep your gem just that. YOUR gem, free from closure through advertising its vicinity. People are only tring to help.

You are correct, the "youngsta" over reacted and could have worded himself better. **

Couldn't have said it better.
No one is stopping you from organizing rides, specifying meeting places; whatever. Use PM and other methods for further details.

- Nat