Pick apart my itinerary for a 10 Day trip

Aug. 13, 2013, 10:35 a.m.

Thanks for the tips CraigH. I hadn't considered fuel scarcity. We will be sure to fuel up before the drive. Have to spread some rep around, otherwise more would be coming your way.

Aug. 13, 2013, 10:44 a.m.

BTW, for supplies, there is a General Store in Gold Bridge that has regular business hours.

There is a restaurant [HTML_REMOVED] pub in Gold Bridge across street from General Store. Their hours and days of operation change based on staff availablity, call ahead if you are planning to eat or drink there.

There is also the pub in Bralorne which seems to have regular hours [HTML_REMOVED] days of operation.

The restaurant at Tyax is really good, but just a heads up that it is $$$.

Aug. 19, 2013, 12:46 p.m.

I assume that SSC=Sunshine Coast? What would you recommend to ride for a couple of dirtbag Americans? Should I be looking somewhere other than Roberts Creek?

Yup Sunshine Coast. Park the car in Horseshoe Bay, ferry over with bikes (like $12 or so), pedal a few km up to Sprockids Park, and then follow Hwy 102 up and across to the Roberts Creek area (B[HTML_REMOVED]K). Ride whatever around the B[HTML_REMOVED]K and retrace your steps to the ferry. Or just turn around on 102 when you get tired.

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40