out east

July 31, 2003, 3:21 p.m.

I've been riding on the east coast some this summer and its great to finally have some good climbs. I rode Catamount and Kingdom trails in Vermont, not that technical, but i didn't make it to all 100 miles of it.
then I went to tennesse and the 1 trail I rode there blew, too technical, I mean I could ride it fine, but there was just no flow what-so-ever and it felt like someone took a jackhammer to my back, but luckily there was a bmx park right next to it so i rode the track 30 or so times.
then I went to North Carolina to see the ye olde folks, they live on top of a country club resort mountain at 4600 feet, nicest place to live ever. so I did a 2 mile climb up 1000 feet (fire, gravely road), and a 3 mile climb up 1600 feet to their house, i think the average steepness was 9%, pretty steep. golf courses look awsome to ride on!! :D
I noticed that the east is more steep and short and the west(rockies) are longer and less steep. I really want to live some where with mountains. you guys should feel lucky

"you didn't tell them about my pubes, did you?" -Garth

July 31, 2003, 3:56 p.m.

I do. Every day when I get up [HTML_REMOVED] see mountains [HTML_REMOVED] ocean is a good one.

I'm quitting organized crime; from now on I'll stick to the regular kind.

Aug. 2, 2003, 10:39 p.m.

wow, buzay

"you didn't tell them about my pubes, did you?" -Garth