Need company. Bear mt, Ledgeview, etc...

Jan. 5, 2007, 9:15 p.m.

Sure, Braceā€¦ 2007 looks like a good year to give riding another shot. Let me know if you are interested any time soon.. i'll give you a shout.
I'll get my ass back into it.. Your a great guy to ride with.. I wasn't hurt, just needed to take a break. Chow

Jan. 6, 2007, 3:21 p.m.

Edited: Jan 6. I removed Woodlot for the winter as I have read to many posts where the builders are upset and have caught a few choice looks myself for ridng it in poor conditions. I don't like pissing people off and seeing that I can't flow much of it anyway I won't go there again till conditions improve.

Jan. 6, 2007, 3:49 p.m.

Bear Mt. DH is the best valley trail to ride in the rain, IMO.

Watcha doing tomorrow morning Barrie?

Jan. 6, 2007, 6:41 p.m.

Bear Mt. DH is the best valley trail to ride in the rain, IMO.

Watcha doing tomorrow morning Barrie?

Ya I agree the drainage is excellent on that mt.

I am going to try and ride tomorrow, if the weather sucks and its raining I might go to Bear or else to the Fraser river Trans Canada trail and ride a few k's for some exercise. What are you doing? Wanna ride?
I cancelled mountain biking plans for today as I thought it would be to muddy or snowy. Ended up dirt biking instead at my place and it was so fun but super sketchy, the frost coming out of the ground and snow was like riding on pure grease in some spots.

Jan. 6, 2007, 9:49 p.m.

My back is hurting now, but if it feels better in the morning I would like to hook up for a ride at Bear. Also will depend on the snow situation out there.

I will PM you in the morning and let you know.