Dawn Patrol

June 14, 2007, 12:21 p.m.

Nope haven't heard the ham sandwich story… A ham sandwich would hit the spot right now. Wish I could pack a lunch on these a.m rides… maybe once I figure out how to get the Heathen's house I'll have time to pack better! (see I am making fun of myself before you can Heathen!)

Hip is sore… knocked my head too… Maybe that knocked some sense into me. It's all good, Advil is WONDERFUL. Is that connor from the kin office connor?

Hope you weren't late Silk - my first time down CBC - next time it will be MUCH faster :)

Glad to hear you had so much fun! It was nice to have a few biker girls on the team. You did very well for first time on CBC.

No problem for work I grabbed my other bike and pushed hard and made it right on time :)

I want to take a nap right now so bad!

June 14, 2007, 12:59 p.m.

If it isn't raining…

and I manage to get up… I am game for tomorrow morning… kick the weekend off with a pre-dawn ride… always nice. So if you guys are going to be there… I will be at the Lot at 5am.

Cheers!

www.steedcycles.com

June 14, 2007, 2:11 p.m.

If it isn't raining…

and I manage to get up… I am game for tomorrow morning… kick the weekend off with a pre-dawn ride… always nice. So if you guys are going to be there… I will be at the Lot at 5am.

Cheers!

Pre dawn rides, eh? Wrong thread MPD. This is ONLY Dawn Patrol.

June 14, 2007, 3:39 p.m.

eny one want to ride at 7:00 or 8:00.

June 14, 2007, 5 p.m.

7:00 - 8:00 also doesn't fit into the "dawn" portion of the day!

The reason for the early ride is to get it done before 7am so that we can all go home and get dressed and ready for work. ;)

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

June 14, 2007, 5:19 p.m.

eny one want to ride at 7:00 or 8:00.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

June 14, 2007, 8:13 p.m.

Silk, Clown et all,

TheRob has been called to work in Kamloops. I would love to do a couple of DP's for next week. How do Tuesday and Thursday sound? I know it's next week, but I want to hit it up two more times before I go. :(

TheRob's DP Farewell Tour.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

June 14, 2007, 10:07 p.m.

Silk, Clown et all,

TheRob has been called to work in Kamloops. I would love to do a couple of DP's for next week. How do Tuesday and Thursday sound? I know it's next week, but I want to hit it up two more times before I go. :(

in honour of you leaving town :( i should probably make an effort to drag my sorry ass out of bed and join one of those rides

i will however need someone ready with an iv of coffee so i can shoot it directly into my veins

June 14, 2007, 10:59 p.m.

Silk, Clown et all,

Sounds like a plan for next week then!

June 14, 2007, 11:27 p.m.

Silk, Clown et all,

I have your "present" too..

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 14, 2007, 11:42 p.m.

It was a good ride today. Good to see trail girl get right back on her bike after a hard fall like that. And one day you will find my house one day. Glad to hear you made it to work on time Silk. Hope to see you on the next ride siliconmunky, 24" in the rear WTF….LOL

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

June 14, 2007, 11:57 p.m.

Silk, Clown et all,

Dude……may be in…just the fact that my shift ends at 7:30-8a.m.kinda sucks……May be in for one at the Woodlot Tuesday, a bit later though like 8ish…..I may come down with something though know what I mean??

"God gave me eyes so I don't ride my bike thru dog poop right dad?" <- my 11 year-old ->

..`Good times come and good times go,
I only wish the good times would last a little longer.."-Mike Ness

June 15, 2007, 6:44 a.m.

I have your "present" too..

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

June 15, 2007, 7:06 a.m.

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Get off the internet and get your bike ready. We're riding in an hour.

June 15, 2007, 8:12 a.m.

Okay "dawn" or "pre-dawn" I will be there for the Farewell Tour for TheRob…

Lady G, I might be able to help you with that as I have Bean at my Place and a Coffee thermos. You might need to get the IV though.

See you all Tuesday morning!

www.steedcycles.com