an article i found just in time for the day
http://www.messmedia.org/messville/10-9DAY.HTM

spread the word and support the craziest hardest working most under appreciated grill monkey out there

October 9 is
Messenger Appreciation Day
In 1991, a mayoral proclamation decreed that October 9 of every year would be Messenger Appreciation Day in San Francisco. October 9 is "10-9" in radio code and means "Say again" or "What?" 10-9 Day is celebrated informally all over the world. In 1997 Toronto joined San Francisco in celebrating Messenger Appreciation Day with a joint proclamation from the City of Toronto and Metro Toronto.
10-9 Day has been proclamied or recognized by Calgary, Chicago, Edmonton, SanFrancisco, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver , Houston and Washington DC.

Let's congratulate all bike couriers on the benefits they bring to our cities:

a solution to the problems of pollution, congestion and gridlock faced by large urban centres
reduce carbon dioxide emissions in the downtown core
take up less space on the road and do less damage to the roads than cars resulting in better conditions and streets for all road users
increase the safety of pedestrians compared to cars. (studies show that pedestrians are "250 times as likely to be injured by a car, bus or taxi" than a bike.)
aid charities, (such as St. Stephen's House through the annual "Courier Classic", BAAR, toys for kids and Prisoners' Literacy Project)
draw tourists and international attention to cities through events and races
provide a value added service that continuously improving firms seek out as a means to reduce costs and improve efficiency (crucial to the movement of important information)
are ambassadors of goodwill for the city (hold doors, give directions, catch thieves, report accidents, retrieve stolen property and hunt down owners of lost items.)
provide a link between many of urban homeless people and the rest of the downtown core
year round cyclists who promote the bicycle as a viable form of transportation and economic development

The United Nations proclaimed October 9 - "World Post Day"

Iron horse yakuza + plus fork and parts
PM -for details, i kinda dont check my e-mail…

and that lil mutt of a ride takes it all - jaru72

no blood,.. doesnt count