UCI DH 2013 season.

Sept. 23, 2013, 5:07 p.m.

the dirttv finals vid is really good….awesome job telling the story of the day

Oct. 10, 2013, 12:15 p.m.

Wicked season Thanx to all who posted and this Season really had me on the edge of my seat.
Even though My boys Hannah and Bruni did not take top spots.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Oct. 10, 2013, 8:54 p.m.

Hannah's time is coming! Him Blenki, Bruni, that brazillian guy! Next season is going to be good!
Can't forget gee and greg either. Racing has never been more competitive or fun to watch.
And Stevie!

Oct. 11, 2013, 8:46 a.m.

Hannah's time is coming! Him Blenki, Bruni, that brazillian guy! Next season is going to be good!
Can't forget gee and greg either. Racing has never been more competitive or fun to watch.
And Stevie!

I remember the time when I first saw Earthed 4, could have been pt 3, anyways - I was blown away by Hill's riding. It was sort of mental, sickening and hypnotizing just watching it.

I had the same feeling but stronger when watching Stevie shred the last track to complete shreds. As if he was in a different time zone compared to the other riders.

The same holds true for some of the other riders. They are getting there, me thinks. Although I honestly do not know why Brendan Fairclough does not end up higher on the ladder.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Oct. 12, 2013, 8:48 a.m.

I remember the time when I first saw Earthed 4, could have been pt 3, anyways - I was blown away by Hill's riding. It was sort of mental, sickening and hypnotizing just watching it.

I had the same feeling but stronger when watching Stevie shred the last track to complete shreds. As if he was in a different time zone compared to the other riders.

The same holds true for some of the other riders. They are getting there, me thinks. Although I honestly do not know why Brendan Fairclough does not end up higher on the ladder.

There is no denying that Fairclough is one of the most talented riders ever. I just do not think he can compete mentally with the top of pack.
His attitude; "the track doesn't suit me, this isn't a real dh track, the weather is shit…"
It goes on and on. The fact that he was on clips in the last race tells me that maybe he is changing, but I feel it is too little too late. He will always be fun to watch but always outside the top five or even ten.

There are just so many riders who I think have grown up worshipping Greg, Gee and steve Peat. The training those guys have put in has set the bar.
Steve Smith( yes I'm canadian) has been putting the time in and it shows.
There are about ten or so others that keep hanging out in the top twenty every race. Those guys want it.
But this just my two cents. I'm the geek getting up at 5am every weekend to watch these guys. Been following World cups now since I had to read about results in magazines. No red bull TV back then!
F*** I'm old :(

Oct. 12, 2013, 9:21 a.m.

There is no denying that Fairclough is one of the most talented riders ever. I just do not think he can compete mentally with the top of pack.
His attitude; "the track doesn't suit me, this isn't a real dh track, the weather is shit…"
It goes on and on. The fact that he was on clips in the last race tells me that maybe he is changing, but I feel it is too little too late. He will always be fun to watch but always outside the top five or even ten.

realtalk

Check my stuff for sale!