The Official Rat Race registration is open thread!

May 27, 2008, 10:40 p.m.

Anyone who is heading over friday and wants to do an evening rip pm me .

ill be there all weekend and plan on shuttling my ass off on fri and sat to get the course dialed in.

Is everyone making reservations coming home? what about going over?

Idiocy

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

May 27, 2008, 10:46 p.m.

I have registered for the DH, but will be in Italy instead. I've e-mailed the organizers, about it, but haven't heard anything.

Reg is full.

If I don't hear back from them tomorrow, I will have my registration up for grabs. You might just have to pretend you are me. :) Pm if you are interested.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

May 27, 2008, 11:13 p.m.

ill be there all weekend and plan on shuttling my ass off on fri and sat to get the course dialed in.

we all need to be aware that saturday is the xc race.the road and dh course will be affected by this. please keep the shuttle speeds down and work with the event vollies to give the dudes in spandex a chance to have a good race.

I have registered for the DH, but will be in Italy instead. I've e-mailed the organizers, about it, but haven't heard anything.

Reg is full.

If I don't hear back from them tomorrow, I will have my registration up for grabs. You might just have to pretend you are me. :) Pm if you are interested.

i am looking into this for someone else,i'll see what i can find out

BREAKIN HEARTS AND BREAKIN PARTS SINCE 76'

May 28, 2008, 3:09 a.m.

we all need to be aware that saturday is the xc race.the road and dh course will be affected by this. please keep the shuttle speeds down and work with the event vollies to give the dudes in spandex a chance to have a good race.

no worries there, what time does the xc race get underway?

are we free to rip the course fri evening/Sat?

Idiocy

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

May 28, 2008, 8:28 a.m.

xc will be from 10:30-3ish on saturday.there will be marshalls on the road and at the xing on the dh so it shouldn't be a prob.friday night we will be out running the tape so keep and eye out for us.thanks for everyones co-operation.

May 28, 2008, 11 a.m.

the huck wagon will be available to transport a limited number of racers to the rat race both saturday and sunday morning.

$45.00 return including ferry fare
truck leaves for John Henry bikes at 6:00am, and returns on the 9:30 on both days.

spots are very limited to book early

May 28, 2008, 11:26 a.m.

So stoked for this… first race in DH ever!

Will be practicing at Whistler on Sat… See you there!

Dan

www.steedcycles.com

May 28, 2008, 12:04 p.m.

xc will be from 10:30-3ish on saturday.there will be marshalls on the road and at the xing on the dh so it shouldn't be a prob.friday night we will be out running the tape so keep and eye out for us.thanks for everyones co-operation.

i'd heard that the dh course is closed until noon on saturday - i believe it's on the rat race page as well?

May 28, 2008, 2:07 p.m.

i'd heard that the dh course is closed until noon on saturday - i believe it's on the rat race page as well?

10-4 you are correct i see.good thing somebody knows what the hell is going on around here.

May 28, 2008, 3 p.m.

Dan

Aren't you doing BVOD on Saturday?

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.

May 28, 2008, 6:34 p.m.

anybody up for some shuttling there tomorrow?that would be thurs.
if so post or pm.

May 28, 2008, 6:49 p.m.

Dan

Great idea, I'll go to Whistler on Saturday as well. Although I don't know what you look like, I might see you there :D.

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

May 28, 2008, 9:54 p.m.

First time racer, racing for last place :)

Haha-we'll be competing for that slot!!

May 28, 2008, 10 p.m.

Great idea, I'll go to Whistler on Saturday as well. Although I don't know what you look like, I might see you there :D.

Look for the raddest helmet that you ever lay eyes on… silver and black Banshee Rune… or look for the broken teeth.

We'll be there all day so say hi!

www.steedcycles.com

May 28, 2008, 10:04 p.m.

Aren't you doing BVOD on Saturday?

Buddy is leaving for Emerica… and his going away party is at the Bike Park…

www.steedcycles.com