Sunshine Coaster registration

May 5, 2010, 7:42 a.m.

Don't make me slap you. The only good reason for running is if you were being chased by some dude looking to kill you. Now go race your bike.

yeah yeah, that idea got scrapped, bike race wins for sure.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

May 5, 2010, 9:31 a.m.

if someone could convince the organizer of the race to allow swaps to happen, then a few people could have a chance to race.

I contacted them and they said no trading of spots. In years past this has been allowed and was easy to do.

May 5, 2010, 9:56 a.m.

if someone could convince the organizer of the race to allow swaps to happen, then a few people could have a chance to race.

I contacted them and they said no trading of spots. In years past this has been allowed and was easy to do.

Rookies…this race sells out every year early! Man…get yer crap together!

I do agree on the swaps Bryan…should be easy to do.as it is a 1-1 trade. Hope it works out!

Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

May 5, 2010, 10:03 a.m.

oh i have a spot….just barely got it(got lucky on the waiting list)…and now i may not be able to go.

May 5, 2010, 10:08 a.m.

Might? Shouldn't you be on a boat?

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

May 5, 2010, 10:13 a.m.

just received the call to go to work….so boo to missing the Coaster and ya to likely making it to the Nanaimo race….

So if someone can convince the organizer to let swaps happen

May 5, 2010, 10:43 a.m.

no swaps because it isn't fair to the folks on the wait list.
first come, first served.
i do recommend getting on the list(even now) and seeing how it goes.

as for the course. The SCFU and Lewis (curtis' big bro) have outdone themselves. Every berm will make A line drool with envy and the perfect recent weather has kept the ground nice and tacky.

Make sure you thank the pil drinkin' dirt bags for such a huge effort and great track.

course tape will be up by Friday afternoon. no bitchin about course layout please. and yes, we thought about it.

Best of luck everyone.

gary

May 5, 2010, 10:52 a.m.

no swaps because it isn't fair to the folks on the wait list.
first come, first served.gary

Yo Gary!
Will the course be open to ride on friday? A few of us coming up friday night. If time permits we may hit the course for a fun lap or 2.

See ya soon

Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

May 5, 2010, 10:55 a.m.

yah I was thinking about some riding on Fri too.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

May 5, 2010, 10:26 p.m.

course tape will be up by Friday afternoon. no bitchin about course layout please. and yes, we thought about it.

:lol: The Chilean one has been talking about you

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 6, 2010, 11:56 a.m.

I will be putting on a bit of a bike parts sale out of my truck during sat and sunday……If you are looking for cheap stuff I have, some brakes, cranks, seat post's, pedals, tires, a set of leg pads, handle bars, and a box from Semenuk. About 7 pairs of nike shoes all sz.10.5, shirts, hats, goggles, sun glasses, hoodies, and a box of small parts.

Watch for a silver ranger with a sign on the roof, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

May 6, 2010, 12:03 p.m.

^^ lol rednecks.

May 6, 2010, 1:02 p.m.

I will be putting on a bit of a bike parts sale out of my truck during sat and sunday……If you are looking for cheap stuff I have, some brakes, cranks, seat post's, pedals, tires, a set of leg pads, handle bars, and a box from Semenuk. About 7 pairs of nike shoes all sz.10.5, shirts, hats, goggles, sun glasses, hoodies, and a box of small parts.

Crazy Cutties Bike Shop. All this sh!t must go, go, go!

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

May 6, 2010, 4:39 p.m.

Is everything used or is there some new stuff in that pile?

Shed head!

May 6, 2010, 10:18 p.m.

Is everything used or is there some new stuff in that pile?

Mix of both