Start times North Shore BC Enduro Series

June 9, 2014, 10:21 a.m.

I was drooling and semi-concious whenever I saw a photog

June 9, 2014, 11:26 a.m.

That was a huge amount of fun for 2 days - super organization - thanks, Megan!
Wade's was a deal for $40.00, but this was worth the entry to race all the trails spent years riding on…although it's amazing how often I messed up on things that i've ridden dozens of times - trying to ride Bridal Path hard is…hard! Only real bail was on Salamander - lost my chain and flipped over : D

June 9, 2014, 6:12 p.m.

Lots of people making fun of enduro racing but this was fun. The best format of racing I have ever done, even though I shit the bed. You get to take 'er easy and socialize on the way up, go when you want in the timed sections, self time your run, have xc riders, dh riders, and weekend warriors race together, get your time right away, and just have boatloads of fun! I'm surprised I didn't see more locals out.

I completely agree! I've raced on and off sine 1989 and this is the best competition format I've ever seen. Getting a few clean runs on some of my old favourites, seeing old friends, making new friends, instant results, a free massage and two beers ticked all the boxes. I did the Penticton enduro and the addition of a road trip really took my weekend to the next level:)

I'm looking forward to the Kelowna enduro. I pre road some of the Kelowna course (I hope I rode the right trails) after Penticton, and the trails in Myra Bellevue park are tons of fun. If you're like me and don't leave the coast often, I highly recommend it.

Anybody who hates on enduro has never done it, is just lying to try to be cool or doesn't actually like riding. A big round of applause for Meagan Rose and all of the volunteers who are making this series happen. It might sound a bit cheesy but the BC enduro series has re-kindled my passion for riding and this is going to be a great summer!

June 9, 2014, 6:35 p.m.

I'm looking forward to the Kelowna enduro. I pre road some of the Kelowna course (I hope I rode the right trails) after Penticton, and the trails in Myra Bellevue park are tons of fun. If you're like me and don't leave the coast often, I highly recommend it.

I spent 10 years riding North Van and the last 9 in the interior and I have almost completely forgotten how to ride North Van. Not really but the chunder wasn't stirring my pot, if you know what I mean. No complaints though.

Anybody who hates on enduro has never done it, is just lying to try to be cool or doesn't actually like riding. A big round of applause for Meagan Rose and all of the volunteers who are making this series happen. It might sound a bit cheesy but the BC enduro series has re-kindled my passion for riding and this is going to be a great summer!

I could have written that ^

This is like old school mountain bike racing at a grass roots level. Racing against your friends. The first race I have ever done where I wasn't nervous going in. Have beers with your fellow competitors afterwards. So much fun.

June 10, 2014, 1:02 p.m.

This is like old school mountain bike racing at a grass roots level. Racing against your friends. The first race I have ever done where I wasn't nervous going in. Have beers with your fellow competitors afterwards. So much fun.

An old school mountainbike race that started on time, had instant results, and had an olympian stop by to crush everybody's dreams :)

June 15, 2014, 12:24 a.m.

Soooo….

I heard a rumour there's was a kickass edit getting put together for the event. Any truth to this? Would love to see one.

June 16, 2014, 9:12 a.m.

It's up on PB. Pretty cool!

June 22, 2014, 8:33 p.m.

It's up on PB. Pretty cool!

You sure show up a lot in that video edit! You're like famous and shit.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

June 23, 2014, 12:45 p.m.

You sure show up a lot in that video edit! You're like famous and shit.

My mid-pack performance makes me very relate-able.