Hey guys. I haven't posted here for a while but I will now. I'm doing the annual Ski-2-Sea in Kelowna on Sunday.. My athletic best friend heard you can do it as a two-some so I was his obvious first choice. It'll be my first race of any kind (other than the school's milk run) much less biking. He wanted to do all the legs so I just picked my favourite two. Mountain Biking and road biking. I have it all planned out. I'll wear my 'Oakey's (famous Oakley knockoffs my friend got me from mexico) and will bleach my Camelback M.U.L.E that hasnt been used for a year. I will be using his much better/non Crappy-Tire bike (a Brodie Evolution). That seems perfect for the road down but the one problem is: no road bike.. I'm assuming that they will still let me race on it (as it's a handicap not an advantage) but I'm wondering how big a chunk of my time will this take off? My fitness is great (leg-wise) as they're the best they've ever been(that I know of). All-in-all I'm excited as hell and want to test out my 'bulging' leg-muscles. My only other concern is the topography. Anyone know where I can get it on the 'net?
Comments?
Rants?
Help?

Doug
(All of the above is mother-depending.. GOD PLEASE LET ME RIDE!)