Race the Ranch

April 24, 2011, 9:16 p.m.

well?

April 24, 2011, 9:40 p.m.

well?

..ya….inquiring minds want to know….

Loud Hubs Save Lives

April 24, 2011, 9:53 p.m.

I've heard some rumors about a broken back???? I hope not. That would be terrible. Any news?????

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

April 24, 2011, 9:58 p.m.

http://www3.telus.net/2011rtr/Docs/Race%20The%20Ranch%202011%20Results.pdf

April 24, 2011, 10:07 p.m.

guess the Zerode didn't blow up.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

April 24, 2011, 10:10 p.m.

Course looked pretty sweet:coo:
I had to leave my spectating position early tho:censored:…I came this close to passing out…my first brush with heatstroke…SOB

April 24, 2011, 10:10 p.m.

I've heard some rumors about a broken back???? I hope not. That would be terrible. Any news?????

went down infront of me, was within 10 feet of him when it happened. my dad and a few other people hauled him out of there, was a scary crash healing vibes to him

p.s. whoever was getting in his face with the camera is a douche

Parking lot punter with a beer belly

April 24, 2011, 10:12 p.m.

guess the Zerode didn't blow up.

…..Warn winch FTW!!!!!

Loud Hubs Save Lives

April 25, 2011, 12:51 a.m.

I believe that was maclean silverton. Local kid, get better soon buddy!

http://kamloopsbikes.blogspot.com

April 25, 2011, 9:11 a.m.

Well that was a super fun week-end. Props to the organizers, that was by far the best Race the Ranch yet. Event went off without a hitch that I could tell. Shuttle lines were relatively short, waits at the top of the course were short all week-end, so you could get in as many runs you wanted. The course this year was by far the most fun yet and held up surprisingly well.

Apparently you don't need a derailleur to win old man, that Zerode looked fast and smooth out there.

I had such a super smooth run, that new Norco is absolutely sensational, but apparently I'm missing 5 seconds of horsepower.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

April 25, 2011, 9:23 a.m.

Well that was a super fun week-end. Props to the organizers, that was by far the best Race the Ranch yet. Event went off without a hitch that I could tell. Shuttle lines were relatively short, waits at the top of the course were short all week-end, so you could get in as many runs you wanted. The course this year was by far the most fun yet and held up surprisingly well.

Apparently you don't need a derailleur to win old man, that Zerode looked fast and smooth out there.

I had such a super smooth run, that new Norco is absolutely sensational, but apparently I'm missing 5 seconds of horsepower.

Sorry to revisit a tired subject from last year but…..

How long did you spend waiting in line for shuttles Tim?

For a race that the organisers know is going to get 300+ racers, one shuttle that holds 20 people is ridiculous.

Almost everyone who knows better self shuttles - what does that say about the shuttle setup?

April 25, 2011, 10:07 a.m.

For a race that the organisers know is going to get 300+ racers, one shuttle that holds 20 people is ridiculous.

Almost everyone who knows better self shuttles - what does that say about the shuttle setup?

excuse me……ahem……please go away. Thanks.

c.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

April 25, 2011, 10:11 a.m.

You bring up a valid point, I didn't use the supplied shuttles at all. 4 of us used my car and did odd man out shuttles. Given the reasonable entry fee of $50 I was ok with self-shuttling. Furthermore those I talked to that did use the shuttles didn't have any complaints and said they got in enough runs on the Saturday and Sunday.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

April 25, 2011, 10:18 a.m.

If anyone finds any pictures of the race post some links please

April 25, 2011, 10:21 a.m.

We used the shuttles all weekend. We got 7 runs in on Sat which was more than enough and three practice runs on Sunday even with the course hold for the injured rider (hope he is doing ok). The bus and truck took 12 minutes per round trip. Our round trip times ranged from 20 to 30 minutes depending on the wait at the bottom.

Unless you had a dedicated shuttle driver (and thus were not doing odd man out), then you probably wouldn't be doing that many more runs than us. And we didn't have to burn any fuel to get ourselves up and down the hill.