Port Angeles Results???

April 14, 2011, 8:53 a.m.

some photos from the weekend.

http://grubworks.smugmug.com/Mountain-Biking/2011-Mountain-Biking

April 14, 2011, 10:25 a.m.

what was the track like? fast smooth? slow techy? steep? mellow?

April 14, 2011, 5:15 p.m.

It was my first time at PA and from my understanding they change the track almost every race. Oh and it had everything you listed. The thing I liked about the track was the fast sections weren't just wide open in the middle of a ski run type. They were old roads that were overgrown with grass and lined with tree on the side….for some reason I like that better. Made me feel as though I was still on a trail.

Not a whole lot of pedalling either, which I like.

April 14, 2011, 6:16 p.m.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/190533/

Best thing America has done to date

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 16, 2011, 2:38 p.m.

Awesome weekend! Amazing track. Well run - live timing with announcing and a separate computer screen for the spectators. (Thanks Greg [HTML_REMOVED] Denise!) And the cheering/heckling was ridiculously funny! Smiles all weekend long for me!

No problem. D and I were stoked that Scott and Casey asked us back to do timing this year. They put on a GREAT event. The only bummer for us will be the NWCup finals as they are the same weekend as the Western Open so we can't race that one. I encourage all the Cdn racers to try to make the second race in Port Angeles (May 13-15) and show the Americans how we roll. The Dunbar crew always has a presence, C4 made a couple of appearances, Team Karaleen and a couple of privateers were there but we need more. Come see us at the registration bus. Check the schedule www.nwcup.com

It was amazing how smooth the whole event, including shuttles went with a total of 412 racers!

Hey Bryan, didn't you forget something at home? LOL. Rookie!

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek: