new DH rig for CL...

Jan. 12, 2009, 7:43 p.m.

i got a chance,i think!!!!

Jan. 13, 2009, 12:03 a.m.

Hey Cory - what forks shocks are you running?
If you're sticking with Marz for all the good reasons (service, support etc), think about your frame the same way.
Makes a strong argument for buying local, which in your case = some sick options. Something like an M6 is the bees knees - quiestest and smoothest bike i saw at Garbo DH - but like you said, being able to walk in and shoot the shit with the bike 'company' that you ride is priceless IMO.
Ask Timmy how much time he spent hanging out at Norco in the last couple of years; harder to do with some brands.

Jan. 13, 2009, 2:55 p.m.

M6 would be my choice BUT after just going through a warranty replacement on my swing links for my Socom I will admit there is something to be said for a locally made machine. Just ask bighitter how long it took him to get his!?

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

Jan. 13, 2009, 3:18 p.m.

M6 would be my choice BUT after just going through a warranty replacement on my swing links for my Socom I will admit there is something to be said for a locally made machine. Just ask bighitter how long it took him to get his!?

you guys should stop trashing your bikes.. by trashing I mean looking at them..

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Jan. 13, 2009, 3:28 p.m.

Intense just makes their bikes too pretty. It's like a fine woman you can't help but stare…With bikes like your Chumba for example they are more akin to fat chicks - they are just happy to have anyone look at them much less take them for a ride.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

Jan. 13, 2009, 3:43 p.m.

ouch…thats bad touchy uncle apeshape…connors gonna be sad now

Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

Jan. 13, 2009, 3:46 p.m.

His skin is thicker than it looks - hmmmm where's that thick photo again? fires up the ol' search field

Jan. 13, 2009, 4:09 p.m.

Just ask bighitter how long it took him to get his!?

if i had missed a day of riding because of it i would be pretty pissed no doubt about that. at the end of the day though, it was nice that they started the warrenty process via a email. i don't think alot of brands will do that.had the bike been un-ridable you can bet i would have handle the process a whole lot differently.

all in all, i think i did ok with them and would still buy another Intense. i think you made out pretty good too dave.

Jan. 13, 2009, 7:42 p.m.

Not saying I didn't but if I didn't have the option of holding onto the broken parts until the new ones came in I would have been pretty upset. That is where the locally made rig has the leg up IMO. That being said I gotta give props to the Fanatik shop just south of the border who handled all of the Intense warranty stuff quite well.

Jan. 14, 2009, 6:24 p.m.

Intense just makes their bikes too pretty. It's like a fine woman you can't help but stare…With bikes like your Chumba for example they are more akin to fat chicks - they are just happy to have anyone look at them much less take them for a ride.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! What is it like when you ride a Norco?

Shed head!

Jan. 14, 2009, 6:27 p.m.

^^^^smoooooth bra…light and agile, my TeamDH was a nice switch from my Glory which was awesome but a piggy piggy.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Jan. 18, 2009, 8:45 p.m.

I guess since all the fanboys have fallen off the Iron Horse bandwagon (with Sam's leaving), no one will be recommending a Sunday. :D

There will be Demo's and now Morewoods all over the place with Sam and Rennie's new deals. I saw Vanderham pedaling his new Evil around the parking lot at Bean Around the World at Mt. Seymour. Looked like he was just setting it up and it was very clean. I guess he just got it. It looks prety nice.

Ride Hard Ya Tard! :fruit:

Jan. 19, 2009, 11:25 p.m.

I know you like Norco, and pink…..

Norco and Adams have been working very hard to make a prototype for your riding style, here is what they came out with!

Jan. 19, 2009, 11:33 p.m.

Sweet, thats perfect…..I can never make up my mind between clips or flats.

My runs will be faster with less on my mind…..

C4 Rider Training 2013

c4race.com

Jan. 20, 2009, 4:50 p.m.

Wow the EVIL bike on punkbike looks pretty sick with the Fox fork….

C4 Rider Training 2013

c4race.com