Halloween Fiver

Nov. 2, 2015, 5:43 p.m.

Who doesn't show up for the GRUDGEMATCH?!?!?!?

Anyone with a 3 year old on Halloween lol. It's cool, you just keep talking to keep warm over the winter months. Next year is fast approaching

Nov. 2, 2015, 5:53 p.m.

There were all kinds of kids there!! Costumes and all!

Nov. 2, 2015, 5:54 p.m.

Anyone with a 3 year old on Halloween lol. It's cool, you just keep talking to keep warm over the winter months. Next year is fast approaching

I will keep warm in that YELLOW JERSEY!!!

Nov. 2, 2015, 9:45 p.m.

http://www.nsmba.ca/results/20

Damn upload ate the stage times.

Will work on fixing that.

Nov. 2, 2015, 9:47 p.m.

Thanks again Brian!

That last stage was a long one. Maybe for kicks someone with Strava Pro (not me!) should make an "ultimate fromme-long enduro" stage that is 7th + Leopard + Crinkum + Leopard + Upper Gr. + Lower Gr. + Water Towers Exit to McNair.

That would be longest descent and fromme and is also a route that holds up well in winter if anyone was getting itchy for some friendly competition between now and next summer.

Any takers…D(C) ?

Nov. 3, 2015, 7:35 a.m.

Thanks again Brian!

That last stage was a long one. Maybe for kicks someone with Strava Pro (not me!) should make an "ultimate fromme-long enduro" stage that is 7th + Leopard + Crinkum + Leopard + Upper Gr. + Lower Gr. + Water Towers Exit to McNair.

That would be longest descent and fromme and is also a route that holds up well in winter if anyone was getting itchy for some friendly competition between now and next summer.

Any takers…D(C) ?

https://www.strava.com/segments/8191830

This one is pretty close (Minus the water towers)

Nov. 3, 2015, noon

Thanks again Brian!

Any takers…D(C) ?

That exact line was one of the options a few years at WEA. It was a gong show being a mass start, but amazing :D

Nov. 3, 2015, 1:34 p.m.

It will get used.

I am going to start a thread for 2016 planning ideas.