Crankworx Enduro

Aug. 6, 2015, 12:26 a.m.

Damn that looks like a fun course. If I were racing I'd seriously consider using my downhill bike with a dropper post, and full face helmet.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

Aug. 6, 2015, 9:51 a.m.

Damn that looks like a fun course. If I were racing I'd seriously consider using my downhill bike with a dropper post, and full face helmet.

Depending on whether do Bud light or the lower part of hey bud that would be the difference. Bud light is hard to carry speed thru some parts and has pedalling but the old section is so punched a dh bike would be awesome thru there. Also Khyber sucks on a big bike.

Aug. 6, 2015, 10:17 a.m.

Depending on whether do Bud light or the lower part of hey bud that would be the difference. Bud light is hard to carry speed thru some parts and has pedalling but the old section is so punched a dh bike would be awesome thru there. Also Khyber sucks on a big bike.

High Side/HiHi are pretty tight too and probably wouldn't be that fun on a big bike

Aug. 6, 2015, 10:41 a.m.

Depending on whether do Bud light or the lower part of hey bud that would be the difference. Bud light is hard to carry speed thru some parts and has pedalling

I've had confirmation that course is bud light, I like slightly more pedally side, personally!

Aug. 6, 2015, 11:40 p.m.

Mmnnn fresh tires. Putting on a DHR II 2.4 3c dh casing front and rear.

Debated between these and the Magic Mary Rock Razor Su per Gravity set I have but figured the Rock Razor was not going to have enough braking bite.

Aug. 7, 2015, 12:48 a.m.

Debated between these and the Magic Mary Rock Razor Su per Gravity set I have but figured the Rock Razor was not going to have enough braking bite.

do you still flat when you look at the bike park?

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Aug. 7, 2015, 6:24 a.m.

picking up a 2.5 ST minion dhf with DH casing this morning for the rear, whistler buy and sell coming through! going to run magic mary on the front

Aug. 7, 2015, 8:49 a.m.

picking up a 2.5 ST minion dhf with DH casing this morning for the rear, whistler buy and sell coming through! going to run magic mary on the front

Are you hardtailing?

Aug. 7, 2015, 9:19 a.m.

do you still flat when you look at the bike park?

With anything other than DH casing tires yes. Thus the full on DH rubber.

Aug. 7, 2015, 9:22 a.m.

MattJ has lots more of the DHR II's 2.4 DH casing also the 2.5 DHF in DH. His price is $80 per let me know if you want one or a pair brought up for tomorrow morning. Pretty sure his standard price on Maxxis is better than anywhere else.

Aug. 7, 2015, 9:41 a.m.

Ugh kind of wish i was racing now.

Aug. 7, 2015, 9:44 a.m.

Are you hardtailing?

negative

MattJ has lots more of the DHR II's 2.4 DH casing also the 2.5 DHF in DH. His price is $80 per let me know if you want one or a pair brought up for tomorrow morning. Pretty sure his standard price on Maxxis is better than anywhere else.

all good, I got a brand new one for 70 from this guy on buy and sell, in my possession now! Did the early bird Hey Bud shred this morning at 6:30 before work, nice conditions, not too slippery. Looking forward to trying to get a couple creekside laps in after work, so pumped on C-Side gondy access!!

Aug. 7, 2015, 10:38 a.m.

Newb questions here:

I have a few hours free in the morning/early afternoon and I'd like to do some spectating. 9:30 is the start and Pro Men go last, correct? What time do you think pro riders would be reaching the Kyber and See Colours and Puke area? Do you think Eastside Main will be closed to cars? How about Westside Main? Thanks!

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Aug. 7, 2015, 10:44 a.m.

No idea about Eastside or Westside main, but here is the start list times for all riders.

http://www.enduroworldseries.com/downloads/canada/Start%20List.pdf

2:30pm start time at the top of SCP for the top 30 ranked pro's.

Huge numbers in the open pro men cat this year they have split it into two groups, first group then all the women and then the top 30 are last on course.

Aug. 7, 2015, 10:51 a.m.

Newb questions here:

I have a few hours free in the morning/early afternoon and I'd like to do some spectating. 9:30 is the start and Pro Men go last, correct? What time do you think pro riders would be reaching the Kyber and See Colours and Puke area? Do you think Eastside Main will be closed to cars? How about Westside Main? Thanks!

fsr's will be open to cars for sure since we aren't racing on them. Drive up to top of farside, or btm SCAP, and walk in