Enduro may be taking over the world but XC is not dead. No it is alive and well and thriving when you put together a loop like we have on Burnaby Mountain. This year we are proud to play host to the 2014 Provincial XC mtb Championships on behalf of Cycling BC. We are bringing you this event in partnership with the fine folks at Mighty Riders
Registration is open and at westcoastcycling.ca/cardiac
A few changes can be expected for 2014
- Improved start: We will be starting with a bit more climbing than in 2013 on the start loops to spread riders out, but don't worry there will be lots of climbing once we hit the trails allowing lots of passing opportunity.
- Complimentary single day licenses: Don't have a Cycling BC license? The organizers are covering the cost of single day licenses to entice riders to get into the sport of XC mtb racing
- Lots of Categories to choose from including the Provincial XC championship categories
- Awesome new Complimentary kids race venue: Jay Hoots is building a pump track at UniverCity and we will have exclusive access to it for our event
- Hosting provincial championships on behalf of Cycling BC
What you can expect to continue from 2013?
- Complimentary Nesters Market BBQ
- Awesome mountain bike course that will challenge all levels and abilities. Trails will include Nicoles, Mels, Cardiac hill, Dead Moped.
- Awesome prizing courtesy of RaceFace, Cycles Lambert
Hope you can make it.
Please forward to your friends and riding buddies.