Arduum Gun's and Rotars - CANCELLED

July 5, 2011, 7:28 a.m.

No mt washington either I'm guessing. That really sucks, the two tech courses are gone from the series. Weak .

Disclaimer. Anything written above this should not be taken literally, its called sarcasm you idiots.

July 5, 2011, 8:32 a.m.

Who is Justin at Cycling BC? He just replied to my email saying that the series will now be a best 3 out of 4 races due to 2 races being cancelled. WTF?? Am I missing something? I asked for clarification so we'll see what they say. Anyone else get some info?

Justin is the guy at CBC that emailed me after Bear to ask how I was going to handle a rider who was complaining that he had been placed in the wrong category……. So, maybe find someone else at CBC to talk to. He seems…. a little unclear on things.

July 5, 2011, 9:16 a.m.

No mt washington either I'm guessing. That really sucks, the two tech courses are gone from the series. Weak .

That would be my guess, they are dealing with record snow.

We are heading to Hemlock this weekend to make the call on that event. Apparently the snow is pretty uch gone, but we'll know more this weekend. We don't even have a full course yet.

More information and pictures early next week.

Dan

www.steedcycles.com

July 5, 2011, 9:32 a.m.

That would be my guess, they are dealing with record snow.

We are heading to Hemlock this weekend to make the call on that event. Apparently the snow is pretty much gone, but we'll know more this weekend. We don't even have a full course yet.

More information and pictures early next week.

Dan

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if Hemlock is a go. I need to book my flights for that weekend.

Thanks,

Rob

July 5, 2011, 9:55 a.m.

Justin is the guy at CBC that emailed me after Bear to ask how I was going to handle a rider who was complaining that he had been placed in the wrong category……. So, maybe find someone else at CBC to talk to. He seems…. a little unclear on things.

LOL! WTF?

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

July 5, 2011, 1:45 p.m.

So, his latest email says sorry for the confusion and that it will be a best 4 of 6 series. I've sure got my fingers crossed for Washington and Hemlock!

July 5, 2011, 4:27 p.m.

Now that arduum is gone, I was considering making the trip over to the island.
Mt. Washington is a close second to the Red Mtn. DH

Lets hope The Hemlock Track is good and technical, Is the old track still around?

July 5, 2011, 4:30 p.m.

Lets hope The Hemlock Track is good and technical, Is the old track still around?

Those are questions that we will have answers for next week.

www.steedcycles.com

July 5, 2011, 4:47 p.m.

Check out the Mt.Washington webcams…there's still a lot of white stuff up there

Loud Hubs Save Lives

July 5, 2011, 4:52 p.m.

Check out the Mt.Washington webcams…there's still a lot of white stuff up there

No kidding and there is no talk of the park opening anywhere on their page. Also they just finished having a weekend of skiing/boarding.

I can only imagine how much snow there is at the top if there is that much snow at the bottom.

www.steedcycles.com

July 9, 2011, 12:17 p.m.

Has anyone seen their registration money back? I'm going to register for Hemlock and Washington just as soon as I see that money back from CCN.

July 9, 2011, 1:02 p.m.

Word on the street is, that Dan and Karla are living high on the hog, down in Mexico…..on all the money they bagged from ditching on Arduum. some people are suggesting Arduum was just a pyramid scheme…..kiss your moola good bye.

July 9, 2011, 1:49 p.m.

Bull Bryan, Dan just drove by me in a new BMW!

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

July 9, 2011, 2:12 p.m.

Bull Bryan, Dan just drove by me in a new BMW!

Heading south I'm sure…..I heard Karla is meeting him just south of the border.

July 9, 2011, 3:31 p.m.

i didn't mean anything by it. just a question.