Arduum Challenge 2009

June 18, 2009, 6:11 p.m.

I havent decided if I can race w/o smoking myself.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

June 18, 2009, 11:49 p.m.

I finally got out to ride Arduum for the first time today [HTML_REMOVED] loved it! What a fun trail - kudos to the builders [HTML_REMOVED] to the race organizers for inviting us all out to see it.

June 19, 2009, 7:55 a.m.

Ya I am compensating for the fact that I am short and I talk too much…and I am old and I am getting grey hair….and timmy is a FAK.

Ha…it wasn't meant to be this way in the master plan. I have done the test of metal for years as a fitness thing and DH has never overlapped. TOM reg is on Jan6 and the DH calendar is never out till like april so it was a conflict but I love both events…so I want my cake and eat it too! Unlike Connor who is gonna smuggle grapes at the tom and then sleep all sunday…

Thanks and we will see ya sunday.

Braap

I'm still injured. that's my story. Sleeping in on Sun will be nice though.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 19, 2009, 10:06 a.m.

I'm still injured. that's my story. Sleeping in on Sun will be nice though.

Injured? wtf? are you doing the test still?

Hope ya make it…its gonna bit mint weather for saturday…

Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

June 21, 2009, 9:41 a.m.

Head up guys:

June 21st 9:00 am

we left my buddy's bike on the rack for about 10 minutes to say bye to my grandma before heading out to arduum and some one snagged it.

Red 2007 Devinci Wilson 2
2007 Grey 888 (RC2x?) (the nice one anyways)
Roco world cup
Gustavs
red chromag osx
Chromag 88 stem
Diabolus cranks
NRG slabalanche pedals
Mavic 325 rims
white wtb saddle

My buddy bought this off Derek Chambers' of the pinkbike team if that helps ring any bells.

This is really fucking shitty so if everyone could keep their eyes and ears open, it would be very appreciated…

here is a picture of me with his bike… i know not the best but it is all we have right now

June 21, 2009, 10:23 a.m.

that's a bummer. was it taken from somewhere in maple ridge?

"It's, like, so much fun."

June 21, 2009, 11:48 a.m.

here is a picture of me with his bike… i know not the best but it is all we have right now

It sucks that his bike got stolen, but that picture is :lol:

June 21, 2009, 4:18 p.m.

that's a bummer. was it taken from somewhere in maple ridge?

126 ave.. in the heart of the 'burbs

June 21, 2009, 8:03 p.m.

Many thanks to Denise, Greg, the trail builders and everyone else who helped to put on a great race! Lots of fun riding (and I haven't had to shotgun a beer since university!!!) Fun times…

June 21, 2009, 8:20 p.m.

to the little kid in the green bike brewery shirt….wish i had the stoke that you have(i have lots, just wish I had more). I overheard you talking about your prerace practice and even though I had a semi-crappy practice, I felt damn good after hearing you explain your run to your friends. Then after the race,I once again was standing beside you and had the chance to overhear how stoked you were about your race run….even though you didn't win, i sure wish your enthusiasm could have been shared with everyone at the race…..made me and my girlfriend feel glad to be part of the sport. Thanks. Thanks to Tyler from pinkbike in hooking you up with some gear.

to the little kid that smoked everyone….by a fair margin…way to go.
good job Tyler, glad to see the karma points you got from giving me a lens went to good use.

thanks to the Trident guys for helping me with my brakes.

great weekend and thanks to all who made it happen.

ps. good job Greg on getting the weatherman to trick us not once, but twice.

June 21, 2009, 8:32 p.m.

holy crap did i ever shit the proverbial bed today!
humbling conditions, many spankings handed out by mother nature.

June 21, 2009, 8:52 p.m.

woohoo fun!

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

June 21, 2009, 9:27 p.m.

who had the fastest time?

Team Pinkbike/Devinci

June 21, 2009, 9:29 p.m.

tyler gorz….(or so i believe). 9 seconds over second place.

June 21, 2009, 9:29 p.m.

What a sick course! This was my first time riding it, but it took me one lap to love it. Big thanks to all the trail builders and organizers who made this course a wicked time.

Damn, does the rain ever change the course conditions. Rode the course 3 times saturday but wasn't able to make it Sun morning in time for practice, that was a big mistake. 4 crashes up top and Arduum claimed my rear wheel. Still had a great time tumbling my way down the hill. We have been blessed with this dry weather i forgot how to ride in the wet!

Just Ride.