Any word on Mount Washington?

Aug. 15, 2011, 9:53 p.m.

Yeah, Tim….it was Sam….he's okay but he took a pretty hard hit…a bunch of us are hanging out with him right now.

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Aug. 15, 2011, 10:20 p.m.

Was there an XC race or did it get cancelled? I don't see any results on Cycling BC's website?

Aug. 16, 2011, 9:40 a.m.

they were up on the site about 2 hours ago…

http://cyclingbc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MtWashington-DH-Race-Results-Overall.pdf

And yet again, half-assed cycling bc drops the ball.

Nothing regarding a BC cup on the front page with race results hidden deep in the site, and apparently no one in BC races have any sponsors. Way to help grow your series CyclingBC..

PS; We all miss you Tanya!

Aug. 16, 2011, 10:13 a.m.

Has anyone managed to open the overall results?

:stupid:

I've tried using excel to open various files in the zip folders but can't get anything useful.
I've worked out the points for myself but I'd really like to know what CBC think the score is!
(not that I've spend a lot of time and money chasing these points you understand!!)

Sustainable will be around forever.

Aug. 16, 2011, 10:28 a.m.

I've tried using excel to open various files in the zip folders but can't get anything useful.
I've worked out the points for myself but I'd really like to know what CBC think the score is!
(not that I've spend a lot of time and money chasing these points you understand!!)

works for me. office 07.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Aug. 16, 2011, 11:08 a.m.

It is saved as the latest greatest excel file (.xlsx). You need to download the file conversion from Microsoft so that you can open it in an older versions of excel. I will e-mail you what I got.

Aug. 16, 2011, 11:16 a.m.

and apparently no one in BC races have any sponsors. Way to help grow your series CyclingBC..

the lack of sponsor info on those results is not CBC's fault, it's whoever entered the timing info at the race

Aug. 16, 2011, 11:24 a.m.

HTM version now up.

Thank you CBC :)

Aug. 16, 2011, 1:31 p.m.

There are a lot of mistakes with that overall. The mad Trapper column is messed up. Cam Porteous got a ton of points? Ryan did will there but has no points? How did Matt Degeer get the same amount of points at bear mountain as Kirk Mc Dowall??

Dunbar Cycles
Open Monday to Friday 11-7, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 10-5.
Phone : (604)-224-2116

www.dunbarcycles.com

[email protected]

Aug. 16, 2011, 9:11 p.m.

where were you standing? I was on that section until around 3:30….left just in time to miss seeing my buddy debark one of the trees with his body and knock himself out

I was up above it until about 2:45, then walked down that section to the 4 cross course. I had to leave about 3:30 so I missed the accident. I was with a buddy and his son who had raced earlier (blonde hair, glasses, black fox pants)and a mom of another racer.

Aug. 17, 2011, 2:11 p.m.

Anyone seen any photos up from the race/practice?