Any word on Mount Washington?

Aug. 10, 2011, 7:02 p.m.

Their facebook says this:

BC Cup race routes are now open! DH Race route is MMT to Monster Mile to Monster/Hawk Connector to 4 Cross. XC Race Route - Follow the red arrows starting at Eagle Chair. Please yield to DH riders and racers when pre-riding.
The BC Cup happening this weekend, August 13 [HTML_REMOVED] 14. It's not too late to register as this race is open to everyone!
http://www.mountwashington.ca/?race-schedule.html
Good luck!

So basically what you said.

Aug. 12, 2011, 9:16 a.m.

Well - that cuts it. Playing a gig Sunday at 12:45 so no race for me!

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Aug. 12, 2011, 5:55 p.m.

Meh. I would have made the trip over for Monster mile. after Arduum was cancelled I was wanting a good rough technical track. I still have a point to prove on MM. still yet to have a clean race run after 5 tries

Oh well next year I guess.

Aug. 14, 2011, 7:23 p.m.

wow what an awesome course. those who didn't show really missed out. thanks to everybody who made this race happen.

Aug. 14, 2011, 8:05 p.m.

wow what an awesome course. those who didn't show really missed out. thanks to everybody who made this race happen.

Agreed, such a good race and awesome course. I couldn't stop riding it, and with the high speed lift you could do 5-6 laps an hour. So glad I showed up. :)

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

Aug. 14, 2011, 8:20 p.m.

….you looked damn faaaast coming into the MHC section before the 4X course….

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Aug. 14, 2011, 10:15 p.m.

Meh. I would have made the trip over for Monster mile.

Sad to see one of the biking worlds most influential website's racers say something like this; especially since I'm no longer able to race with my career moving me to Alberta. Even if you are in the senior category…

Aug. 15, 2011, 11:51 a.m.

:lol:

:agree:

Despite all the doubters the track was better than ever. Mt Wash retains the crown for most fun track on the BC Cup!

Thanks to Tippie for the weekend's entertainment and speeding through the podiums so we could all get to the ferry line! My favourite moment was "which ever kid can catch me gets this" as he ditched the microphone and ran off - priceless! :fruit: :lol:

Sustainable will be around forever.

Aug. 15, 2011, 12:19 p.m.

…wait! This was supposed to be provincial champs? What happened to the jerseys this year?

Sustainable will be around forever.

Aug. 15, 2011, 4:33 p.m.

Sad to see one of the biking worlds most influential website's racers say something like this; especially since I'm no longer able to race with my career moving me to Alberta. Even if you are in the senior category…

I was wondering how long it would take for me to get flamed for this. Im not associated with that website anymore, Ive had to chose my races wisely this year. Unfortunately I didn't have enough reason to spend money I don't have.

Aug. 15, 2011, 5:58 p.m.

The course was a fun one to watch (I showed up for a couple hours of entertainment). I saw a couple of guys go through the MHC section faster than I thought humanly possible.:damn:

Aug. 15, 2011, 6:02 p.m.

Results?

Is it me, or is Cycling BC really dropping the ball on posting results this year? Often organisers get the word out, which is great, but it strikes me that Cycling BC should be providing a database of all the results as the season progresses…

Aug. 15, 2011, 6:29 p.m.

Results?

Is it me, or is Cycling BC really dropping the ball on posting results this year? Often organisers get the word out, which is great, but it strikes me that Cycling BC should be providing a database of all the results as the season progresses…

they were up on the site about 2 hours ago…

http://cyclingbc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MtWashington-DH-Race-Results-Overall.pdf

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Aug. 15, 2011, 6:32 p.m.

The course was a fun one to watch (I showed up for a couple hours of entertainment). I saw a couple of guys go through the MHC section faster than I thought humanly possible.:damn:

where were you standing? I was on that section until around 3:30….left just in time to miss seeing my buddy debark one of the trees with his body and knock himself out

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Aug. 15, 2011, 9:03 p.m.

where were you standing? I was on that section until around 3:30….left just in time to miss seeing my buddy debark one of the trees with his body and knock himself out

Was it Sam that got hurt? I saw he DNF'd and there was a long course hold during the juniors. Please tell me he's ok.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada: