4 Kings

Sept. 11, 2012, 1:42 p.m.

^^^^^^ Best post of the Thread. NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed! way to tough it out, that's what it's all about, pushing yourself and doing what you didn't think you could!

Sept. 11, 2012, 1:54 p.m.

But a bigger part is still stoked with how much I actually did ride and how good I felt with about 3.75 out of the 4 stages.

Very proud!

Sept. 11, 2012, 2:15 p.m.

Boom caught me on yummy after starting 2 min behind, And tailed me for half of foreplay before he put the hammer down and I slashed open my rear tire one of the rock rolls. Now I am firmly near the bottom of the GC for tomorrow. Bb on the way out, some new squeaks and a borrowed High Roller. I had 221 points at the beginning of stage 3 and easily 7 th in my group on the way up yummy, probably another 100 for the afternoon.

Where are you getting that info? Not know is literally eating me alive and has reduced at work efficiency by at least 20%.

P.S Nice to meet you.

Sept. 11, 2012, 2:26 p.m.

Not know is literally eating me alive and has reduced at work efficiency by at least 20%.

Only reduced it by 20%? Lucky you. I think I am only putting out about 5% right now. The other 95% is still either buzzing from the Kings or anticipating results.

Sept. 11, 2012, 2:29 p.m.

Boom is taller than me and we traded places back and forth on stage 3, so it was eyewitness information.

Srsly, I saw the results at the end of stage 2 and on the Sunday morning in the Roundhouse. They were printed out and there were lots of folks hanging around. it was by the flaik pickup /Olympic display. I did get 100 pts on stage 3 for a 321 going in to Kong

Sept. 11, 2012, 2:50 p.m.

Part of me wants to see results, part of me doesn't care. I had a few problems, did not do very well overall, but had such an amazing time overall, that today and yesterday has had that nice warm feeling of having just come back from an amazing holiday, even though it was just a 3 day sufferfest.

Sept. 11, 2012, 3:16 p.m.

Incredible event….so much fun -especially for someone like myself that has barely sampled the riding in Whis besides the WBP.. Big thanks to Tony, WORCA and and all the vollys for putting it all together. Even bigger thanks to the Tony and the other riders (you know who you are!) that helped me get out after I broke my collarbone on Rockwork - I owe you all some beers! I am sad that I didn't finish though - oh well - congrats to all of you that did! The atmosphere and camaraderie amongst the riders was so positive - regardless of race standings or skill level. Very refreshing….

"It never gets easier, you just go faster." - Greg LeMond

http://www.myspace.com/readyrabbit :rocker:

Sept. 11, 2012, 4:15 p.m.

Incredible event….so much fun -especially for someone like myself that has barely sampled the riding in Whis besides the WBP.. Big thanks to Tony, WORCA and and all the vollys for putting it all together. Even bigger thanks to the Tony and the other riders (you know who you are!) that helped me get out after I broke my collarbone on Rockwork - I owe you all some beers! I am sad that I didn't finish though - oh well - congrats to all of you that did! The atmosphere and camaraderie amongst the riders was so positive - regardless of race standings or skill level. Very refreshing….

I heard that someone got hurt on Rockwork Orange. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Sept. 11, 2012, 4:19 p.m.

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

this. heal up!

out of curiosity, did you do yourself on that big rock slab, with the S bend in the middle and the big pile of duff at the end?

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

Sept. 11, 2012, 4:21 p.m.

Rockwork Orange was such a rad surprise trail.

Sept. 11, 2012, 4:32 p.m.

this. heal up!

out of curiosity, did you do yourself on that big rock slab, with the S bend in the middle and the big pile of duff at the end?

From what I remember I would say yes that was the spot!

"It never gets easier, you just go faster." - Greg LeMond

http://www.myspace.com/readyrabbit :rocker:

Sept. 11, 2012, 5:44 p.m.

was that you bonktonk? i was in the group and carried your bike down to the flank. That was probably the worst place to bail in pretty much the entire race, shit was wild though there. Definitely one of the worst crashes i've seen in real life, stoked you got away with just the clavicle as it could have been way worse!

Sept. 11, 2012, 6:35 p.m.

thanks for the links to photos, hope they keep coming, I saw a bunch of photographers on the sunday stage.
great to meet Omar and Ned, I don't know what their handles are on this..
Such an awesome ride and group of people!
..and I will happily photoshop out watermarks for $22….

Sept. 11, 2012, 8:18 p.m.

Looks a lot better than yesterday. How's your head, you looked seriously wobbly at the party.

Was just done at the party. Too tired to eat so I packed up and left town. Too bad because the food looked really good.

Sept. 11, 2012, 9:46 p.m.

was hoping to meet you, but you were present in body only.
sounds like tony is balls-deep in numbers right now…